Search results

1. J

NSW Please Delete

Please Delete thread
  2. J

2014 Trek Fuel ex9

2014 Trek Fuel ex9 I purchased the ex9 about a week ago after selling my 2014 Scott genius 740 650b. It rides so much better than my genius did, it's awesome going up hills as well as going downhill. Its a great all rounder bike to have Here's the current specs: •Fox Factory Series 32 Float...
  3. J

NSW All mountain/trail bike

Item: All mountain/trail rig. Trek, Santa Cruz Location: Avoca Beach, Central Coast Price range: $2500 could stretch $2800 Extra Info: Medium/Large, good condition and above 2012
  4. J

2011-2012 Rock Shox lyrics

Item : 2011-2012 Rock Shox Lyrics, or trade for some 2012 marzocchi bombers 55 (Brand New) Location : Avoca Beach, Central Coast Price : $500ono Extra Info : Straight steerer, the steerer length 197mm
  5. J

AM Bike

Im looking for a am bike. 2011 and above, would like it to be 10speed. Would prefer banshee rune, nukeproof snap, trek remedy, commencal mega am, or santa cruz nomad Location: Anywhere from sydney to newcastle Condition: Must be good condition. Price: $2000 or I have my 2011 Giant Reign sx...
  6. J

NSW 2010 Giant Glory 1

Hey Im chasing a 2010 Giant Glory 1 Item: 2010 Giant Glory 1 Location: Avoca Beach, Central Coast Price: $1500 ono Extra Info: Good condition, Dual/single crown doesn't matter. Has to be located in N.S.W
  7. J

Scott Voltage fr/ Transition bottlerocket

Hey there Im wanting a scott voltage fr or transition bottlerocket 2010 and above Overall condition needs to be good $1700ono, needs to be located on the Central Coast Willing to swap my 2011 Giant Reign sx depending on the model
  8. J

2012 Specialized Status 1

Item: 2012 Specialized Status 1 MEDIUM Location: NSW Price: $1500 ono Extra Info: Don't mind if It is stock
  9. J

Scam?

Hi there I found this on the web and was just wondering if you RB think this might be a scam? 2011 Giant Faith 0 $1,456.84 http://www.sale-bikes.com/products/Giant-Faith-0-2011.html?setCurrencyId=2
  10. J

Enduro/XC bike

Hi there I'm looking at getting my first Enduro/XC bike but I'm not sure what bikes are the go. I have some models in mind like a Banshee rune, specialized enduro, giant reign and commencal super 4 VIP. I dont have the best budget but I only have $1500, so if u have any of those models or...
  11. J

NS Soda Air Enduro 2013

Hi there I was having a look at the 2013 NS bike range. I found this sick NS Soda Air Enduro don't have a spec list but will put one up as soon as I find one.
  12. J

Dune buggy racing

Hi I'm keen on some dune buggy racing as my uncle bought me a dune buggy last chrisi and I love it. So im very keen on starting racing but I dont know where any clubs are on the Central Coast so if anyone knows of any clubs please let me know. Thanks Jack
  13. J

STOLEN 2011 Giant reign sx

On Thursday the 27/09/2012 my mates 2011 Giant reign sx( it is the white and black one) was stolen from Kincumber McDonalds. He chased the guy who stole the bike for 10km but the guy got away with the bike. The bike has a medium size ding on the back rear triangle of the bike other than that the...
  14. J

2012 RedBull Rampage teaser

Hi everyone I was on youtube looking at some RedBull rampage vids. It looks like RedBull Rampage is back for 2012!!, you are able to watch the live show on RedBull TV on October 7th. But here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoTfx84mQE
  15. J

Huffy slider

Hi I'm looking for a huffy slider in good condition, located in the Central Coast region $100 under. It can be stock
  16. J

2013 banshee legend

Hi everyone I was searching for 2013 bikes and found this sick ass 2013 banshee legend. This one is custimized looks so so good and thought I'll show it to all of you. Enjoy
  17. J

AM bike race?

Hi all There is a am race at ourimbah this sunday, I would like to enter it with my mate but we only have a DH It would be alot harder riding these for the race. But I'm guessing they'll do I'm just asking if It's worth competing in or eill we just be wasting our time?
  18. J

NSW !!!!In need of a FR/DH bike!!!!! ($1500)

Hi everybody I'm currently in need of a FR/DH bike. Single or dual crown forks at front and 6 to 7inch back, If you have a giant faith, scott voltage fr or commencal supremeor any other please let me know. Don't want a stock bike it has to have at least custom forks, wheels, seat, cranks and...
  19. J

MX Club or Track

Hi everyone I have a moto I hardly ride since I live in Avoca Beach it's kept at my pop's place. He's on 5 acres so it's fun but would love to ride a moto track or join a club. Parents will only travel 1hr or so from where I live so has to be close. So if you race and are apart of a club or know...
  20. J

Heading out to oxford falls

Hi everyone I'm heading out to oxford falls tomorrow for the first time. I'm 14 and just wondering anyone that is 15 or lower would like to come out there for a ride as I don't know what track's are the go. I'll be heading out there around 8:0am tomorrow so if anyone is interested let me know...