NSW !!!!In need of a FR/DH bike!!!!! ($1500)

Jack McCauley

Likes Dirt
Hi everybody I'm currently in need of a FR/DH bike. Single or dual crown forks at front and 6 to 7inch back, If you have a giant faith, scott voltage fr or commencal supremeor any other please let me know. Don't want a stock bike it has to have at least custom forks, wheels, seat, cranks and pedals. So message me if you have what I would like or txt. It also has to be in good condition, Thanks

matt bailey

Cannon Fodder
I have parts you may be interested in

Hi everybody I'm currently in need of a FR/DH bike. Single or dual crown forks at front and 6 to 7inch back, If you have a giant faith, scott voltage fr or commencal supremeor any other please let me know. Don't want a stock bike it has to have at least custom forks, wheels, seat, cranks and pedals. So message me if you have what I would like or txt. It also has to be in good condition, Thanks

Hi, If you are building a bike I have some parts you may need and want. Give me a call for more details.
PH: 0449254675

jackass'd

Likes Dirt
Hey Jack. You still looking?

Have an 07 Giant Glory Zero with non-stock specs. M frame size, 66 ATA single crown bombers, 8in fox 4 rear, Avid everything.

Let me know.

sedifus

Likes Dirt
I have a 2012 reign x.0 I was thinking you would be interested in and we could do a sweet deal.
But unfortunately its stock...