Search results

1. M

Fox shock no spacers?

Hi All, I have a Fox float x evol that feels quite harsh on the small bumps roots ruts etc. Im also not using all the travel over bigger stuff. The shock is a "custom tune" c2bs off a yeti sb6 which i have fitted to my Focus Sam after giving it a service. I have taken the spacer which from what...
  2. M

Ks lev integra help

So I have figured out I have been riding around for years with my saddle to low. So I have adjusted the hight of my post but now my dropper goes down an inch or so when seated. Any one have any ideas on a easy solution. I have played around with the barrel adjuster but hasn't helped at all. Any...
  3. M

Cleat pos/pedal selection question

Hi guys I thought about giving clipless a shot probably 8 months ago and have been on them ever since. I have been messing with the cleat position lately because I have been getting sore arches when depending ever since I have been using them. I moved them forward and my calf's were getting...
  4. M

focus sam sizing

Hey guys Just wondering if anyone has rode a medium focus Sam at all. I'm 172 and I don't have access to one to test out. The top tube looks quite long at 595 for the medium is about 30mm longer than my current bike but what they are calling reach from the head tube to the bottom bracket is...