Search results

1. B

STOLEN Stolen Giant glory 1 2012 (brand new) ACT

Recovered? Hey mate, Saw this thread and wondered if it ever got returned. I havent seen any of the Glory 01 2012 at any races so if it isnt returned its probably interstate. Let us know :)
  2. B

Giant Glory 2 2012. Upgrading the rear shock!!

Shock Specs It is 8.75 total shock length from eye to eye. What other specs do you need when choosing a shock?
  3. B

Giant Glory 2 2012. Upgrading the rear shock!!

Research in progress I am researching it now for you. 1) For you 2) Because I am going to do the same with the new DVO shock and forks!
  4. B

STOLEN Marin Quake 7.8 in the ACT

Cheers mate, Got a Glory 2 2012 now and shredding every day XD
  5. B

Kowen Forest Downhill CORC Round 2

What do you mean? If you mean a helmet cam run then yes there are heaps. If you mean video of you then it is most unlikely however I have a very very short clip of someone, idk who.
  6. B

Oops I think I should subscribe to your Flickr Account. At least the links are posted now. Cheers
  7. B

Wow So, 200 views and still noone has posted a single photo. Sorry about this. Im waiting for them too :P
  8. B

Here is a thread for all the photos to go in. Cheers to everyone who came out and made it worthwhile. Hope you all had fun.
  9. B

STOLEN Giant Talon 2 W from Uni Of Canberra Residence Bruce.

Hey man Slegers this is the 2nd bike youve posted stolen. I recovered your first one, now it looks like il have to keep my eye out for this one too. I saw this and loled :P
  10. B

2012 CORC DH Round 1 - Majura

I chose the one that went from the top, cuts down left, then out across the fireroad after a little bit of trail, over the bus stop, race down the fire road and jump into the track on the right. If you want it I can post a map.
  11. B

CORC DH Round 1 - Majura

Yea, I had surgery for it a while ago, kidney stones. Anyway there is scar tissue there and when I crashed I ripped it apart again. Lots of blood haha. Lucky I still have some medicated painkillers lying around. Parents are now 'investing' in kidney armour and a neck brace for me. Gabe's...
  12. B

2012 CORC DH Round 1 - Majura

Good shots. Was looking for the one of me, the only photo I know was taken of me was one off the bus stop, taken by an older guy. Unfortunately I crashed and didnt get to race so wanted that memory at least.
  13. B

CORC DH Round 1 - Majura

Much worse No I crashed up at the jump off the fire road. Hit the tree roots and knocked myself out, busted my kidney etc. Only the two guys that dragged me up saw what happened.
  14. B

CORC DH Round 1 - Majura

Race Day Thanks to everyone who came along to race and support, was a really good turn out. Hope everyone liked the track we cleaned up. Unfortunately it was my first race too but on my last practise run I came off pretty hard, wasnt allowed to race, but there is always next time. Kidney...
  15. B

Alls well that ends well! Today I finally recieved the money back from the guy who sold it to me. We do not know if he was the thief, I do know that he knew it was stolen from both a statement from his girlfriend and the fact he bought it at the skate park for 200$ (quote from him). However...
  16. B

Also: I also have a brand new of RockShox Domain Dual Crowns for sale. They are 200mm travel, uncut steerer, the whole works brand new. I was hoping for 500 for them and would include postage, but am now willing to take offers because I need money for a bike. Either PM or quote this post if...
  17. B

Oh Well. Unfortunately it didn't, the police have more or less sat on their hands. Saving hard for a new Norco Team DH 2011, but being 16 you cant come up with big money fast.
  18. B

Uh Oh Dude, I just contacted you, It turns out the bike i bought off Ebay is yours??? I had a closer look and things like the torn seat, stanchion scratch and headtube scratch. I can see where the australia sticker was etc. Contact me ASAP.
  19. B

Similar Bike Awkwardly I ride the exact same bike as you with the exact same parts, as well as down the same track. Don't mistake me for riding your bike please. If you ride Stromlo I might see you there, ride Sundays.