Search results

1. G

[QLD] Toowoomba - Mackenzie Frenzy

G'day all, Please note that Sunday 7th October 2012 the Mackenzie Frenzy Downhill track in Jubillee Park will be closed for maintenance. Due to some pretty gnarly erosion forming on the upper section, the Toowoomba Mountain Bike Club are undertaking some trail stability measures that will see...
  2. G

Mackenzie Frenzy Downhill trai maintenance

Mackenzie Frenzy Downhill track maintenance: Sunday 7th October 2012 1200h meet at the Harvey St Gazebo The focus this weekend will be on digging up to six 2 foot deep holes to secure the retaining wall sections of the track. Unfortunately this will be by hand and hard work as there is not...
  3. G

Meeting Minutes 9May12

G'day Schoey, I was chasing these today, have they been posted elsewhere?
  4. G

Club 1st Aid Qualified members

G'day all, As a part of the away ride at Mount Joyce, we require 1st Aid qualified people. It would also be good to have a general list of qualified people. 1. If you can make the trip and are 1st Aid qualified, post your full name below, with the message saying you are "able to make the...
  5. G

DH Committee

G'day All, I know Matty got the vote in for the DH Committee, but I was wondering what our plans are from there? I'm keen to get involved and I know that Pete is just as focussed on working up the DH tracks as he is the XC ones. This year I am going to lend Matt Reading a hand with the...
  6. G

Bike comparison

G'day All, As a member of the TMBC I thought I would get your advice concerning the choice in DH bikes I have. The price is the same ($1500) for each, but bike (1) is a 2007 Specialized Demo 7i with 2008 Boxxer world cup shocks; and bike (2) is an Iron Horse Sunday Team of 2009 vintage. I am...