Search results

1. B

Downhill or All mountain

Been wrestling with this decision for a few years myself..I currently own a brodie freeride bike and always liked reigns, only thing that stops me is I ride too hard and heavy to own one.
  2. B

QLD Sold

Pm sent thanks
  3. B

QLD Sold please remove, thx

hey what size are the tyres and how much meat left on them cheers..
  4. B

Does Anyone Still Want Old DH Bikes?

totally agree with you knuckles..i own a 2005 brodie hoodlum frame dh rig and being in the older age bracket this does me just fine out on the trails,though very weird when you get some riders say they've never heard of brodie bikes at all ha ha
  5. B

Sold please delete

hey man i'll grab the shock pump off you if you are ever on brisbanes southside at all cheers...
  6. B

QLD all items sold cheers

pm sent about other item let me know colour and best price thanks...
  7. B

pm sent thanks
  8. B

hey man i'm keen today to come try the moto black shorts on and possibly buy cheers
  9. B

Where to ride, Brisbane

Is there anywhere in Brisbane that has any legal downhill runs?..what's Cornubia like as I live in the Redlands thanks guys....
  10. B

Mt Gravatt

hopefully you guys can get something going with bcc,be great to achieve the same results as riders down at nerang mtb park..like someone said if councils don't allocate land for riders to use they will keep up the trend of taking track building into their own hands and these...
  11. B

Nerang outlook

went there today for the 1st time and have to say was blown away how many good lines the place has to offer,glad i signed to save it good luck to the club up there...
  12. B

downhill 30+ noob...

hey i'm after a new backpack for dh riding with the waist belt..what's good atm and where and what do you guys recommend buying in brisbane cheers...
  13. B

All the gear and no idea...

this blokes right on the money..most guys only too glad your out there rippin it up with them,no-one matters what your riding just as long as you're all enjoying each others company right?.never a drama when i've out ridden guys on my 06 brodie and their on their brand new s cruz or specialz...
  14. B

Nerang outlook

nice..what's the average age group that gets up there,older blokes allowed?..
  15. B

downhill 30+ noob...

who's hitting castle hill the weekend???
  16. B

Castle hill

totally agree with this,private property tracks should not resemble a fastfood carpark..exactly why some trails are kept on the lowdown..
  17. B

dh near bris?

Agree with mitchm..build a dh track "IN BRISBANE" council or risk these people doing the wrong thing at the lookout bush...
  18. B

UCI downhill worlds champs this weekend!

my streaming is fine,good question when are the gents racing?...
  19. B

downhill 30+ noob...

yeah shock sorted now guys.. so where's the cheapest place in brissie for maxxis tyres atm???
  20. B

So what Olympics sports shouldn't be in the Olympics and what should be?!

Downhills got to be added in,has been around long enough and a well known worldwide favourite and crowd pleaser...