Search results

1. T

rebuilding bike

Hey everyone ive been off the DH for a couple years now due to injury and wanted to strip and rebuild the bike ready for the thredbo season. Over the years ive gotten a mate to do everything for me but its about time i start doing it my self so anyways whats the best tips on cleaning old grease...
  2. T

NT 2011 Lapierre Zesty 214 - SOLD!!!

this thing still for sale mate????? how much for it and shipped to canberra?
  3. T

big mountain riding in AUS

are you driving up two sticks in these pictures going up mt coree? i have thought of driving up there and riding down but like no skid marks wrote i broke both my legs and slowly recovering lol going to have to give it a go when im back on the pedals.
  4. T

CTI knee braces

i seen sam hill posting on instagram about the CTI knee brace which he now uses and looked into them and they look quite good. wondering if anyone on here uses it aswell and what there like or maybe another brace just as good if not better???? few months back i broke both my legs and shattered...
  5. T

Mt Stromlo - Sat 24th May - who was out taking photos?

i found this alot more funnier then i think it actually is lol.
  6. T

650b DH forks

is there 27.5 lowers for 888s available??? wanting to go 27.5 but dont want to have to buy a whole new fork.
  7. T

Cairns World Cup!!

so depressed about the fact that the biggest event to happen in aussie mtbing in years is happeening in a few days and i wont be there for it, from day one it was announced to be in cairns i started organising and booking to come up for the week from canberra but broke both my legs 8 weeks ago...
  8. T

Cairns World Cup- info please!

ill be coming up from canberra would it be worth driving up with bikes and doing some riding while up there or just better to fly without bikes and hang around watching the riding and other things??????
  9. T

big bit DH track

can someone please shed some light on what big bit down the south coast is like atm, is it still there and ridable or not. last i read soemthing somewhere was that half of the track was gone but not sure if true...
  10. T

Racing: 2014 MTBA National Series – All Rounds Now Opened for Entry

3 rounds plus nat champs is that all???
  11. T

Thredbo - all you need to know

aslong as they see a fullface on your head theres no problem
  12. T

hope everyone going up today for opening weekend bloody enjoys them selfs even with the wet conditions, just dont mess the track up to much for me next weekend
  13. T

ACT sold sold sold

didnt take long for you to put it up for sale, ill swap you back the XC bike???
  14. T

induction only takes an hour or so if even that, if your half decent rider when doing a run with the guide they just let you do your thing
  15. T

NSW sold please delete

80 shipped to canberra
  16. T

Sold. Please remove

$50 shipped to canberra???????
  17. T

VIC SOLD - PLEASE DELETE Specialized Enduro Expert Evo 2012

doesnt hurt to ask. you never know the answer if you dont
  18. T

VIC SOLD - PLEASE DELETE Specialized Enduro Expert Evo 2012

would you swap for a 2012 glory????
  19. T

using a glory frame for an all mountain/ XC bike build

cheers for that everyone was worth asking. now anyone want to swap a glory for something lol