Search results

1. M

Deemax

chasing a set of deemax wheels. 20mm front and 150x12 rear.
  2. M

Olympics

Seeding starts tonight!! midnight AEST. you all better be watching. im going with Caroline and either Willoughby or Fields for Fastest times. and the track looks MINT
  3. M

Air suspension for DH

Hi guys, been looking at the fox dhx 5.0 air for my specialized, and was wondering if anyone has used air shocks yet and what your opinion of them is. i woulnt mind running one. do you have many issues/constant maintinence or anything? Cheers!
  4. M

Deemax

Item: Deemax Location:Perth Price range/Willing to Pay:anywhere up to $1200 Extra Info:preferably silver, but for the right price will look at Ultimates. must be straight/ no dents. the newer the better.
  5. M

Elbow pads

Broke my elbows in january and am looking into some pads/guards. was wondering if anyone has used them or is using them and what the best brands for unrestricted movement are. cheers
  6. M

WA Sold!!

Item: 2012 demo 8 I Medium Black Location:wa Item Condition: brand new. Only ridden a couple times. Buyer pays post Reason for selling: want a size smaller Price and price conditions: $3500 Extra Info: satin black. Have a choice of wheels shock and bars. Can come with either standard roval...
  7. M

World Cup #4

Word is its pissing rain there at the moment. should make for interesting racing this weekend.
  8. M

hubs

i need a matter of opinion on this. im looking into buying new hubs, and even though i recently wrote and article for my friends website ( www.racebmxwa.net ) about exactly this point, i still find myself torn between what hubs to buy... profile elite vs stealth s3's...... ARRRGHHH
  9. M

USA trip

hey there. im headed the the US in october this year. flights and everything have been organized.. one thing im having an issue with is campervans. was wondering if anyone has been there before and used anyone that is either good or bad? just want to know what to avoid and also which...
  10. M

shimano cleats

Item: shimano spd cleats Location: perth Price range/Willing to Pay: pm me prices. Extra Info: as many sets as possible.
  11. M

Dwellingup

Just wondering if anyone had been down there recently and wondering what trail conditions are like? if anyone is keen for a day/weekend trip down there in the next couple weeks that would be sweet. couple mates and myself are heading down for the weekend (30th-1st) the more the merrier
  12. M

WA please remove

Item: Hope Pro2 Evo hubset Location:Perth Item Condition: Brand Spanking New Reason for selling: Saint Price and price conditions: $310 Posted Extra Info: Never been laced Pictures: yep. 36 hole front and rear. 20mm front. 150 x 12mm rear in polished silver
  13. M

centrelock vs 6bolt

hey guys. ive been looking around at new brake set ups and am currently running 6 bolt hubs, like most, and am wondering if its possible to run a centrelock rotor with 6 bolt hubs? i know you can do it visa versa, as shimano make an adaptor for this, but can it be done the other way...
  14. M

nukeproof wheels

are these wheelsets any good? ive heard both good and bad things. just looking for a general opinion before i go spending any money