Search results

1. Skarajew

Yarra Trails regulars

had a session on monday, quite wet in sections, but seems to be holding up well. Did ride past two people rooting right near the chandler hwy. Not even in the bushes. Right next to the trail...
  2. Skarajew

Post your 29er!

Replacing the sir9 steely, due to wanting a matching garage. 2012 carbon superfly, with X0 carbon cranks, and stans rapid wheelset. 50mm stem and origin8 carbon 25 degree bars. Took her yarra trails and really like the g2 geometry. got her nice and muddy!
  3. Skarajew

Cyclocross gallery - post yours!

My replacement for the RLT, as i needed to raise funds for the new trek(s) Circa2, with carbons. Goes ok. Rather heavy and doesn't really stop when the anchors are pulled!
  4. Skarajew

Post your Roadie

Jumped on the trek bandwagon.. Madone 6 in the project one custom colors. Red22 compact and aelous3 wheels. Was the display bike at TFM port melbourne for project one. Very stiff and responsive!
  5. Skarajew

Cannondale BadBoy?

had one for a bit, just on flats. Awesome rig, can get rather heavy. And a bit of a pain changing tyres with the avilo setup
  6. Skarajew

ACT Sold

GF SS for sale PM SENT 10char
  7. Skarajew

VIC Large Niner SIR9 Single speed moondust 29er *SOLD*

Nice! My mate has one in xl
  8. Skarajew

I've got a 110 stem, and can chuck on a setback post. How tall are ya?
  9. Skarajew

Cheers man. My strava segments always get trashed by everyone stopping me to ask about the bike. Constantly turns heads whenever I ride. The moondust paint really pops, by far the best colour niner ever did.
  10. Skarajew

Sold please delete
  11. Skarajew

Sold

SOLD 10 char
  12. Skarajew

QLD Sold Sram X0 175mm Cranks with 2x

bam! shes going to look mighty fine on my single pegger!
  13. Skarajew

QLD Sold Sram X0 175mm Cranks with 2x

pm sent 10 char
  14. Skarajew

Post your 29er!

RLT 9 .. technically a 29er? Ridden every now and then on the trails, but mainly set up for road duties
  15. Skarajew

Post your 29er!

Current guise, cranks have been removed and are being replaced with some middleburn unos
  16. Skarajew

VIC Removed from sale

Updated with details. cheers, nick
  17. Skarajew

VIC Removed from sale

Not for sale anymore
  18. Skarajew

VIC Sold

price drop to 140
  19. Skarajew

VIC Sold

Steerer 160 mm.