Post your 29er!

camoshop

Banned
Xtr cranks and cassette on, black KMC chain and enve seat post.
She's all done, just waiting on a front and rear XTRALITE AXLE and seat post clamp

About to buy some digi scales to weigh it

redline316

Likes Dirt
Xtr cranks and cassette on, black KMC chain and enve seat post.
She's all done, just waiting on a front and rear XTRALITE AXLE and seat post clamp

About to buy some digi scales to weigh it
Nice camo can i get a side pic i want to see it in all its glory. :thumb:

captain3k

Likes Bikes
NIMBLE '15 rigid SS

Here is my Canfield Nimble 9 2015 - built it up rigid SS because i was using suspension fork on another bike - Loved it so much i haven't changed it back - its like a big kids BMX :)

Attachments

Last edited:

captain3k

Likes Bikes
Cheers Camo, fork is a Kona P2 chomoly, pretty sure its suspension corrected to replace a 100mm travel fork - the whole rig runs pretty smooth (noticeable more than the Yelli it replaced). Your Anthem looks like its built pretty light!

Pastavore

Eats Squid
just picked up this new baby Cannondale Scalpel team, she looks mighty fine and weights in at 10kg with pedals, now i just need to get some green ENVE decals for the wheels, why on earth its black is beyond me.

Oh my.

I want your bike. Will trade for 1 soul, slightly sullied.

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
Frame - 2015 Lapierre XR-729 (XL), Battery mounted internal, charge port in place of external battery pack.
Rear shock - RS Monarch ei
Front shock/fork - RS SID 120 with Shift-Up cartridge (RCT3 delete)
Handlebars - TUNE sweep
Stem - TUNE 95mm -8º
Headset - TUNE BUBI
Grips - ESI extra chunky
Saddle - FIZIK Arione R1
Seatpost - Easton EA70 for now
Front brake - SRAM Guide RS
Rear brake - SRAM Guide RS
Cranks - X0
Chainguide - NA
Chain - XX1
Pedals - XTR race
Front derailleur - NA
Rear derailleur - X01
Front shifter - NA
Rear shifter - X01
Cassette - X01
Front hub - DT 240
Rear hub - DT240
Front rim - ENVE XC29
Rear rim - ENVE XC29
Spokes - CX RAY
Nipples - Brass
Tyres - Rocket Ron 2.25
Tubes - NA
Total weight - 10.67kg

Rides OK I suppose…

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That is a thing of beauty!
Great weight for an XL & loving the personal touches/weight weenie action

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
There's room for improvement and being French, well it is very French...

Namely the securing at the bottom of the fork - more on all of it with a few weeks riding on it.

I've got a thing for French manufacturing... Peugeot back in the day, currently Renault and Michelin, now Lapierre... I'll never learn

creaky

XMAS Plumper
There's room for improvement and being French, well it is very French...

Namely the securing at the bottom of the fork - more on all of it with a few weeks riding on it.

I've got a thing for French manufacturing... Peugeot back in the day, currently Renault and Michelin, now Lapierre... I'll never learn
Ahh, the french ... so romantic

Am I correct in saying that the shift-up cartridge has no rebound or LSC adjustment (internal or external) ? Is the benefit just in weight savings (100g-ish) or other performance benefits over the RCT3 ?

Nice bike by the way - would love to have a burn on one of these electric suspension setups one day.

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
Mainly weight saving I suppose. You give the guy the specs you want, where you usually run LSC and rebound, weight etc. I have full open and threshold on mine rather than open or locked (the normal offering). I don't constantly change settings and never lock out my fork so it suits me, won't work for everyone though. For is 1460gm down from 1590gm FYI.