Search results

1. C

Sold

Item: Truvativ Holzfeller OCT Crank 170mm with truvativ BB (68mm - 73mm) Location: SE Melbourne Item Condition: Used - Scratches from bike rack and a nice foot polish Reason for selling: Clean out Price and price conditions: $OLD Extra Info: - ill throw in a chain ring too Pictures...
  2. C

SOlD

Item: Thomson Elite X4 Stem Location: SE Melbourne Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Clearout Price and price conditions: $$65 posted Extra Info: For 31.8mm bars Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/sMWFDKRGR9dYAYzi6
  3. C

Sold sold sold

Item: Gravity 777 bars (31.8mm) Location: SE Melbourne Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Clearout Price and price conditions: $40 Posted ONO Extra Info: Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/2g4zqfTVCUY18pK6A
  4. C

Sold

Item: Avid Elixir 3 Front only Location: SE Melbourne Item Condition: USED Reason for selling: not being used Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Hose length ~ 820mm Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/V9TwaWGCaEwuU6hb7
  5. C

Sold

Item: Shimano Deore LX BR M585 (Front and rear) Location: SE Melbourne Item Condition: Used - Last used maybe 2 years ago. Could do with a good bleed. Reason for selling: Clearout Price and price conditions: $60 ONO posted Extra Info: These were of my Medium GT Zaskar. If you wnat the exact...
  6. C

Sold sold sold

Morewood Izimu DH Handmade frame from South Africa topped with a solid custom build kit! This bike is an awesome single pivot bike; it tracks like it’s a train on a track! I am the second owner of this beast; it has no visual hairline fractures and minimal superficial wear. I have previously...
  7. C

Sold

Item: 2011 Da Bomb Location: Melbourne VIC Item Condition: MINT NEAR NEW, Perfect. It has been on one ride down to the local park. Reason for selling: Not able to ride it, no time and too many other bikes Price and price conditions:SOLD Extra Info FrameDa Bomb Dirt Bomb 2011 ShockManitou 6 Way...
  8. C

SOLD. PLease close

Item: 2007 Yeti DJ Annodized Black Short Location: Melbourne Item condition description: Good used condition. Few scratches, never abused. Reason for selling: Too many bikes and not enough time Price and price conditions: $250 as bare frame, + $ 100...
  9. C

VIC [SOLD]Specialized 07 Demo 8 with Rock Shox Vivid shock

SOLD SOLD SOLD Item: Specialized 07 Demo 8 FSR with Rock Shox Vivid shock Location: Melbourne, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: a few scuffs from shuttles, one tiny tiny ding on the down tube, (wouldnt notice it unless your looking for it) Reason for selling: No longer...
  10. C

VIC SOLD PENDING PAYMENTSram X0 Shifter and X9 short cage derailer

Item: Sram X0 Shifter and X9 short cage derailleur Location: Melbourne, will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Cage has some minor marks on it. shifter is in good condition, both are in excellent working condition Reason for selling: No longer have a use for them Price and price...
  11. C

WTB White/ blue or black Brakes

Hey guys, im after a set of white black and blue brakes for my zaskar. (i would like a combination of these colours) must be elixir R or greater, will consider anything else better even if it doesnt strictly match the colour scheme.
  12. C

Wheelset decision

Hey guys, just wanted to see what the DH/Freeride guys on here think Would you go Deemax hubs with deemax rims, or DT440 hubs on 823 rims. ive always gone DT in the past, but cant really make a decision this time.
  13. C

Spreading a frame hub spacing

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone here has spread a frame before, ive got a demo with a 135 rear hub spacing, and would love to convert it to a 150 so that i can run my 440 hubs in there. just wondering how smart an idea this is.
  14. C

Bike transport

Hi, i am thinking of buying a friends bike and he lives in Tasmania. im based in Melbourne. does anyone here have any shipping companies to use?? i usually use e-go but its nearly 300 to post it door to door through them. any other recommendations??
  15. C

DT 240 hub with lateral rar play :S

hey guys, the rear hub on my XC bike as a bit of horizontal play in it. its a DT240 standard QR mated to a 4.1 DT Swiss rim. any ideas what it could be?? also the front isnt rolling as easily as it used to. what do you reckon would be causing the lateral play
  16. C

GT Zaskar 2007 expert vs Giant XTC Team 2007

High guys, i have the above two frames and wondering which one you reckon would be lighter/stiffer/better. i just picked up the XTC, and have had (and loved the zaskar) for a while now. currently the XTC (fully built) weighs under 11 and the zaskar (fully built) weighs under 12. im trying...