3. G

NSW Sold

Duplicate Please delete thanks
  4. G

Sold

Sold sold sold sold
  5. G

1.5 Headtube to Tapered

I have a Specialized Demo 7 and was considering upgrading the forks to Fox 36 with a Tapered Steerer. I was after some advice as to the best solution without changing my geometry to much. I have Rockshox Totem 180s and they have a similar ride height to Fox 36 180s. On the flip side is there...
  6. G

Scott Genius 720 LT 2014

Whats does everyone think about the Scott Genius 720 LT 2014 as an all round bike but also for light Downhill and Freeride? It seems like with the Geometry it would probably perform quite well.
  7. G

How to be a Mountain Biker - Funny Stuff

Came across this on Youtube from some guys in BC Canada http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPVRU7jSYkQ They have a Channel IFHT which stands for I F**king Hate That.
  8. G

SDG I Fly Storm

I saw the new SDG I Fly I beam saddles, the one withe the rubber traction knobs or strips on the top. I have been an I Beam Fan for a long time but I don't understand how these are used. When I am riding downhill I am out of the saddle 99.99% of the time but is there another way you can use the...
  9. G

Enduro Racing Format

I am an avid freerider and downhiller but I am hearing a lot about Enduro racing which is happening overseas. The format there seems to be a couple of downhill sections and an uphill stage. From what I have seen in Australia Enduro seems to be a timed limited event say 3 to 6 hours where you...
  10. G

Sold please delete

sold sold sold sold sold sold sold
  11. G

Rockshox Totem DH Coil Sag

I was wondering if I can run my Rockshox Totem Coil DH shocks without a preload spacer, they seem to perform well on the big stuff but feel a bit harsh on low speed bumps and the sag is under the recommended requirements. I run the blue springs (medium) and weight about 85kg
  12. G

Fox DHX 4

I was wondering what air pressure everyone seems to be getting the best sucess with on a Fox DHX 4 for Downhill & Freeride
  13. G

Specialized sx trail suspension upgrade

I have an older Specialized SX Trail a few years old, I upgraded the forks to Fox Float 36 which has been excellent. i am thinking about some chamges to the rear shock which is a Fox DHX 4.0 without the Air Adjustment. I have though about going for an Air Spring rear shock like a fox one the...
  14. G

Gopro best mounting Position

Got a Gopro Hero2 a while ago and only shot a few lame videos around the streets and a local track, whats everyones opinion on helmet mount versus chest mount or bar mount. I seem to get better results off the helmet the best seems to give a lot of looking down shots off drop offs.