Search results

1. WOW182

New bike lock!?

Hey guys, I am thinking of developing a new bike lock for my Major DT work. My bike has been stolen in the past, and there’s nothing worse than loosing your pride and joy. My idea is to make a fixated or permanent type lock that is secured to the wall or floor that bolts to your bike somehow...
  2. WOW182

Henna Tats

Ive been wanting to get a henna tat but im having trouble finding a place to get it done, has anyone had one before or know how long they last?
  3. WOW182

Stolen bikes warning

Hey just wanted to let everyone know that there are heaps of bikes being stolen recently, especially ones like ours that look good.So take the extra time to put a bracket in the garage that you can lock your bike up to it (with a good quality lock) and cover it up.This may seem over the top but...
  4. WOW182

Sydney City Ride, Saturday 28th

ok guys city ride this saturday 12:30 St Marys. hoping for alot of trials riders, all others welcome......
  5. WOW182

DA BOMB MOLOTOV

BLACK DA BOMB MOLOTOV Manitou Black Elite Forks Hayes Hydo's Front and Rear Dice SMO RIMS BlackSpire Chain Device Truvative DH Cranks Truvative Splined Bottom Bracket Azonic Bars and Da Bomb Stem Ritchey Scuzzy Pro Logic Sealed Bearing Headset 8 Speed XT rear I ntense Lock ON grips...
  6. WOW182

Sydneys best trail

hey guys just wanted to know what every1's thoughts are on what you think Sydneys best trail is