Search results

1. bv500

Pivot Axel snapped on Santa Cruz Nomad... Where to get one?

Just ordered the axle on its own from ForTheRiders $30. I was expecting to get stung more than that!
  2. bv500

Yeah that was what I was coming to do.... Ftr
  3. bv500

Oh yeah Google is your friend.... Thanks a million
  4. bv500

Thanks! Who or what is neezy?
  5. bv500

I've snapped the lower pivot axle on the upper link of my nomad. Any know where I can get one from online or at a shop. I'm in Brisbane
  6. bv500

SOLD Please Delete

Sorry sold
  7. bv500

Post your all mountain bike

Mine pump had the same problem but I used a little flexible extension that I use to pump up my football and that clears the frame
  8. bv500

The vivid air was one of the best upgrades I did on my reign. I loved it....how do you find it?
  9. bv500

SOLD Please Delete

Item: SRAM XO 9 Speed Rear Deraileur Mid Cage Redwin.. Location: Brisbane/Underwood Item Condition: Used but perfect condition Reason for selling: New Ride with XT Price and price conditions: $130 Extra Info: Has had about 4 months of use Pictures: below
  10. bv500

QLD SOLD Please delete

Giant reign 0. Transformed the rear unbelievably
  11. bv500

QLD SOLD Please delete

Sorry mate
  12. bv500

QLD SOLD please delete

Item: Fox DHX 5.0 Air 8.5 x 2.5 Location: Brisbane Item Condition: used Reason for selling: New shock Price and price conditions: $250 Extra Info: Came off my nomad serviced by NS Dynamics. Pictures: Below
  13. bv500

QLD SOLD Please delete

Item: Rockshox Vivid R2C Air, MH Tune, 7.875 X 2 ***SOLD SOLD*** Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $350 Extra Info:Perfect condition only used for half a dozen rides Pictures: below
  14. bv500

Crash Pics Thread

Your a legend !
  15. bv500

Crash Pics Thread

Ahhhh how can you just sit there while they took a photo?
  16. bv500

Lost 661 Recon Helmet Visor at Nerang Whimps

Lost my visor off my 661 helmet today about half way down Whimps at Nerang. It came off after I had a spill on one of the jumps. If anybody finds it message me or call 0428156291. Thanks in advance
  17. bv500

My 2010 Reign 0 Ive been adding gear to it for a while now. This is how it's turned out. Vivid Air Sun Ringle Charger Pro's Tubeless Renthal Fat Bars 750mm 50mm Renthal Stem Medium Cage X0 Rear Der 22t 32t Font Rings Gamut Bash Guard Gamut Dual Chain Guide Transfil Flying Snake Gear...
  18. bv500

STOLEN Scott Aspect 45 - Rochedale Area

Bike: Scott Aspect 45 2010 Colour: White/Blue/Black Date it was stolen: 15/05/2013 Where it was stolen: Rochedale QLD 4123 Specs: All stock except mudguards front and back, white gel seat, blue Jet Black pedals. Other Discriptions: Bike is in very good condition. My daughter used it as her...
  19. bv500

Elbow and knee guard recommendations

I wear the POC VPD armor. I use both the knee and elbow guards and they are really comfortable and don't slip. They soften up with heat so after you wear them your body heat will softens them up or just put them in the sun before you wear them. I don't ride DH so they are plenty enough for my...