Search results

1. H

VIC SRAM Guide RS set new

SOld
  2. H

VIC 2015 intense tracer pro large 27.5

SOLD. Live in Melbourne Richmond. $2700 Selling my Large tracer pro 2015 bought it in 2016 new, 27.5 alloy bike. Is the last hand build tracer in the US before they went to Taiwan. Bought a new tracer and a XL so wanting to sell this awesome bike off. Has the normal shuttle marks on it...
  3. H

Tracer rear mud guard is one? new question

hi just wonder who has what bikes and what size they are and whats their height. i do have a T275 tracer Alloy i love it but i did feel it was tad small on me i have the large size, haven't tried a longer stem or pushing back the seat yet. I am nearly 6.2, sizing chart say I am at the end of the...
  4. H

Granton Dh track, anyone been recently ?

Getting my new car tomorrow. and want to test it out on some shuttle runs, thinking granton be a good offroad test plus bikes. but has anyone been there in last week or so? Is it cleared up or full of rubbish leaves fallen trees etc?
  5. H

need new rims 26" what to get 32 rear 27 front hole

atm got the Roval 26 er rims on my S-works enduro, the rear is getting worse not as straight as it used to be, so looking to get a new set of rims for it just trying work out what to get, for AM riding or rims thats not to bad on price. Could live a bit longer with the rims with tubes since the...
  6. H

[MELB] anyone know what store stocks Shimano AM45 MTB SPD Shoe east side

as said above looking to try on sizes, i use size 9 5ten impacts atm, so was thinking 9.5 or 10 of the shimano shoes, but want to try on any idea what store stocks them to try on at melb east side prefer if can
  7. H

Update going again in, Jan to NZ now:) any1 else going?

going to Queenstown from about the 24ths ish till 30th, maybe ealier or later not sure yet, and might go some where before QT not looking into it yet was thinking maybe Christchurch. then from the 30th we fly to Rotorua for a week also. my mate will head back to melb on the 2nd of feb i will...
  8. H

Any one got a DEVIANT II or know where i can buy/see one?

been looking around i know its not on the spec AUS site due to standards n stuff, So wondering if any one has one can tell me if its good for AM riding and where i can get one, Online or in a store in the Melbourne area would be good, checked CRC and ebay dont have it at all...
  9. H

Anyone know a dealer of PoC arm/forearm guards near melboure are? east side if can

as titles says looking to try on some PoC arm/forearm gear, and Troy Lee Designs EG 5500 and KG 5400, Fox Launch Arm Elbow Guard, Fox Titan Pro Elbow Guard Got G-form atm but their not good enough for me, i got Fox Launch pro Knee guards their great but they dont make arm/forearm guards.., so...
  10. H

Whats a good AM helm that us aussies can buy, what u guys use?

So iam looking for a ff AM helm got a XC one but want a bit of teeth and jaw protection for some more Dh stuff to between XC/DH type. I have looked at a few helms but some are not sold in Aus at all no dealers etc, and don't really want to pay $40 bucks just to get it posted. Looking for a...