Search results

1. K

strive or spectral

I've had my Strive for about a year now. Did a lot of research before buying regarding ss and what one suspension tech said in a forum was as the ss will break (blow seals) if get repeated hard hits as it doesn't' work as a shock, it locks out in two modes. That's why shocks these days don't...
  2. K

Ourimbah

On my way down towards Thredbo for a few days riding and are at the moment visiting friends just outside Newcastle. Heard a lot of good stuff about the trails ant Ourimbah and would be good fun to go for a ride tomorrow Sat 23 Nov. Checked today's weather and noticed bit of rain came down...
  3. K

Specialized Enduro 29er

Tru BM Epic. I'm looking at 26ers and especially a Stumpy 26er. However, just checked with my local Spec. dealer and the Stumpy. FSR Comp Evo 26ers in large are all sold out. He advised me to wait until next shipment around Aug which might work well as that's when I was looking at a new bike...
  4. K

Specialized Enduro 29er

Got a Camber 29er at the moment but feel it's a bit too XC for the kind of riding I wanna do. Did the 3 races in SEQ Enduro Serie and had ridiculously fun but felt that the bike didn't really fit in on the DH trails. Going overseas for a couple of months and are getting a new bike in Aug-Sep...
  5. K

Specialized Enduro 29er

I wasn't completely sure if it was out yet but saw this one for sale not long ago. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?263088-2014-spesh-enduro-29r-MED I also know that a few shops have them, I saw two at Just Ride Nerang but didn't have time to try one when I was passing through.
  6. K

Specialized Enduro 29er

Have browsed the net for reviews on Spec. Enduro 29er but all reviews I find are from Feb-Mar just when the bike released. Bike magazines review are good but always feel a bit biased. Looking for some first hand feedback on the bikes performance. I’m the process of buying a new bike and...