Search results

1. D

Being filmed on the trails by RC helicopter - would it bother you?

Hi all, The title says it all, really. I'll preface this question by saying I don't own an RC helicopter capable of recording video - the research is being done for a different purpose. Also, use the poll if you want - any comments are very welcome. Anyway, if you were out for a ride in...
  2. D

Selling top-end 26" XC bikes - what's the deal?

Hey all, Firstly, this isn't a for sale post (otherwise I'd put it in the for sale area). Anyway, I've got a 26" S-Works Epic I want to sell. I've just spent over $1000 replacing most of the important drivetrain parts due to normal wear. It's 1.5 years old and in pretty much mint...
  3. D

VIC SOLD - 26" Cannondale Scalpel 1 *nearly* complete bike for sale

Hi all, This was posted some time ago and is still for sale. I can't find the original post, so I apologise in advance if I've just missed it. Chris - 0412 427 709. Item: Cannondale Scalpel 1 full suspension frame (size M) w/ FOX RP23 shock + boost valve, Cannondale Lefty Carbon PBR...
  4. D

Food - how long before a long ride?

Are there any nutrition gurus in here that can comment on how long before a long-ish ride you should eat the appropriate food? Google brings up so many opinions that it's difficult to separate the good info from the stuff that's just someone's rubbish opinion (e.g. I read a post from a guy...
  5. D

S-Works Epic ... good?

Hey all, I'm new here so go easy on me. :) I'm considering trading up/across to an S-Works Epic - does anyone reading this have one or ridden one? It's difficult to get a test ride on a bike like this because of stock and because shops aren't happy to get a reasonably expensive bike out...