sold ten char
  2. slo

SA sold

sold ten char
  3. slo

International sold

sold - ten fucking characters
  4. slo

Bikepacking - Fatbike vs Gravel Grinder... Front triangle space.

Hi all, entertaining the idea of doing some self sufficient overnight/weekend trips with the intention of building up to a remote adventure. I currently have a 2016 Norco Sasquatch which I could set up as a dedicated adventure bike, however before I get it kitted out I am a little wary of the...
  5. slo

Pike RC (130mm), 115kg rider, bottomless tokens... Yep, set up Q.

Hi all! just got new bike, going through initial set up. Running some 130mm Pike RC with charger damper. Rear suspension is sorted. Im more of a trail rider than enduring bro. Looking for heavy dudes setups (psi / how many bottomless tokens you run) and how you've found it. Sram site says if...
  6. slo

Thought I had my bike locked down... no sizes left, need alternatives

Hi all, time for a new trail bike. Im 196cm tall and 112kg. Have come off a Remedy 27.5. Looking for something that could climb a bit better for longer loops, but still hold up alright on shuttle days. Budget $4000ish. Thinking aluminum frame (better spec than carbon counterparts). 27.5 or...
  7. slo

International sold

sold for less than ten characters
  8. slo

Kona - steel - experience? And fat roadies??

Looking to get a new commuter / road / do all bike. Pretty set on something in the Kona steel frame, just because. Big fan of the 2016 Roadhouse, but it will be a matter of available sizing / price on those. Realistically will probably end up on a Rove ST or a Honky Tonk / Tonk. Anyone had...
  9. slo

SA sold

sooooooooollllld
  10. slo

650B rim selection for heavy guy! KOM, Frequency, other??

Hi all, looking at upgrading the wheelset. Im on a remedy 8, 100kg rider and not the smoothest bloke on the trails :hungry: Ride a little bit of everything (rockgardens, drops, jumps, general thrashing and getting the uphill stuff dialed too). Not wanting carbon, just looking for something stiff...
  11. slo

alternate options to superfly

hi all, looking at picking up a 29er hardtail to clock up some KM in an attempt at dropping some kg's and building some cardios :heh: ive already got a remedy, which im slowly dialing in with good kit. just need the fitness to keep up with buddies when out riding... so far im pretty settled on...
  12. slo

brakes - zee's vs guides

hi all, the never ending upgrade game is well in play, and considering brakes as the next item to tinker with. im on a remedy 8, and im 115kg dry :tape2: while the slx brakes are alright, i think some 4pots wouldnt go astray for pulling my large ass up. prefer some more modulation also, and...
  13. slo

new to road.. sizing query, trek specific + other options

Hi all, Im very new to road riding, i.e. never thrown a leg over one and gone more than around the block. Considering road as we have access to decent bike paths locally, doing it in the attempt to drop weight. My specs are 192cm tall, with a 90cm inseam, pushing 115kgs and currently have the...
  14. slo

Rookie questions about chain length.

Hi all, Have just gone from a 2x10 to a 1x10 set up, which has resulted in a 36t to a 32t front ring (trendsetter I know :mod:) Assuming that the chain was the correct length from factory, do I simply need to remove 4 chain lengths? And what specifies '1 chain link'. Is it just two pins as the...
  15. slo

SA WTB - Trail(ish) bike. Up to $1500 for the right bike. Interstate welcome.

Hi all, Posting on behalf of a buddy. Hes looking for a trail / enduro bike, but like most of us a little skint on cash :ohwell: Realistically looking at about 1k, but may be able to stretch to 1.5k. Have a preference for 26 or 27.5 (understand it will probably be a 26 at this price point)...
  16. slo

Which dropper??

Had a quick search, most relevant post was in 2013. We all know dropper posts are the ducks nuts. I am pretty keen to get on one, simply for the sake of versatility. Just chasing peoples experience with droppers. What one have you ridden on? Any problems? Good after sales service? Was...
  17. slo

Out of the loop... Chasing a new ride.

Hi all, Basically have a little bit of DH experience, but stopped in 07 due to a workplace injury. Have since stacked the kg's and I want to get back on a bike to loose the weight (think I can handle some easier trails). Im 6'4" and pushing 120kg, based in SA... and well out of the bike loop...
  18. slo

sold

SOLD ......
  19. slo

sold

...sold...
  20. slo

SOLD - e thirteen SRS - adelaide - SOLD

item e thirteen SRS chain device + iscg old adaptor (36tooth max i think) location adelaide, down south condition rad, not abused. bashy still schmick! jocky wheel bearing still running really well. price $250 kinda firm. buyer pays postage/freight (should be about 10-15 to most of aus) contact...