Search results

1. H

Mowbray Park Farm - Wollondilly MTB Club track

Looking good guys, congrats on the progress so far!
  2. H

Earning an overnight stay at Geelong Hospital, care of Turbulence - You Yangs

Woah! Man I sat here with some work mates watching that... We all knew it was coming, but all cringed as it unfolded. The noise is enough to give ya goosebumps!! Glad no major injuries mate, all the best for a full recovery!
  3. H

SCHWALBE TYRES MEGATHREAD: read this thread before posting new ones

Rocket Ron's (103kg) over here!
  4. H

Not so typical Aussie edit

Great video Mate, got some real skills!
  5. H

grip sport downhill bike rack for 2 bikes sold please delete

Sorry mate - Disregard. Found one closer to what I was looking for. Good luck with the sale.
  6. H

grip sport downhill bike rack for 2 bikes sold please delete

G'day - Possibly interested in the rack. Is this the "Hi-Ride" model? Are you able to upload/email me some pictures? wildvh (at) hotmail (dot) com Thanks
  7. H

Self Filmed Warrimoo

Awesome ride, awesome video! Thanks for sharing.
  8. H

F..king summer nats

Oh no... Not another bike meet!! Hundreds of health-freaks walking around in Lycra pants turning their noses up at everyone driving cars! Buying the local shop clean out of Gatorade and Mt Franklin, showing off their $10,000 bike that looks about as useful as my $200 Kmart jobbie!! People in...
  9. H

Most amazing road bike video ever!

Great video! I like the flip put of the bunker, very cool!
  10. H

First big stack - Hurt pride and busted derailleur

Thanks for the quick replies! Not too worried about being bitten by the black snake, they generally just want to take off and hide, and won't really attack unless they're cornered etc... Brown snake on the other hand, will follow you home to see where you live, and plot to eat you in your...
  11. H

First big stack - Hurt pride and busted derailleur

I had my first big off today, so I guess I must almost be initiated into the MTB frat house now??? Have been riding the fire trail along side my house and an old steam train line, it's a good little trail as it narrows to single track and has some cool downhill bits and some steep uphill...
  12. H

No Helmet

I think you would find that the driver would be charged with an offence occasioning death. The coroner's PM would then indicate cause of death and manner of death and be filed. It would then be the driver's solicitor's job to argue at court that the death would not have occurred had the rider...
  13. H

What kit do you take riding?

Hydration pack is what I'm making my kit up in. 1.5l hydro pack with room for all the gear.
  14. H

getting back in shape

Great effort... Just be mindful not to weigh yourself every day, as your weight will fluctuate with water/food intake/outtake. Once every few days is enough to see the progress. Good luck getting to your goal.
  15. H

ROAD Grandfather's Bike - 75th anniversary rebuild

Awesome! Great effort.
  16. H

Database error on various forums?

I had the same issue with the "new posts" button when I got home this morning about 2am, but seems to be working now.
  17. H

MTB Pilot - For the second time this week, we're on the same wavelength. Great advice. My employment has forced me to keep my first aid qualification up to date, but even if it didn't, I would be doing it. It takes a day or two out of your life every few years, to have peace of mind that you've...
  18. H

Black is the Spider that lurks in the night...

That's an awesome looking rig mate! Congrats!
  19. H

No Helmet

What exactly would your grounds for appeal be?? Just pay the fine you were rightly given and don't waste the courts time. Also, if you appeal it, they're likely to throw $76 court costs on top of the fine when you lose. Sorry to be blunt, I'm not trying to be rude, but you a) admit to...
  20. H

Thanks guys, some good suggestions there.. Not sure about the pool ball and sock though haha.