Search results

1. C

World cup team changes rumor thread

Are you saying we should be looking at the hashtags?
  2. C

Muddy is riding for the Mongoose EWS team isn't he.
  3. C

Where the fun in that. You'll have to see who's riding what at Awaba next weekend.
  4. C

Yeah I know. He rang me today all excited. How good is it. One of the hardest working riders around, well deserving and an awesome team.
  5. C

Just a rumour but Bergamont are signing an First year Aussie Junior for the World Circuit.
  6. C

NSW Sold so

Will you swap a nifty fifty that nearly does sixty, I found today.
  7. C

NSW Sold so

Can it come with intense tyres, and can you paint it the same as the Chris's, and make it a medium. I'll think about buying it then. Has it been ridden off road, as I have never ever ridden with you, would you swap it for a ski boat, because I think you need a new one. It can also swap it for a...
  8. C

Fox Rollercoaster powered by BH Bikes - 2015 NSW and ACT Enduro State Series

Yeah I suppose your right, but it really think it was the riders fault there, that's why I have got something with a little bit wider tyres to stop me falling over, if this fails I might invent fully suspended training wheels.
  9. C

I have a yeti ASR 7 club bike if you want it, the only problem is that it is a medium, I can bring it up with me.
  10. C

Man it must have been hot down there to turn a quiet placid young man into a grumpy old man over night, but it just goes to show how thoughtless dumb smoker are.
  11. C

HMBA - Dungog Races September 13th and 14th

One track has three different options for the climb up, fire road, or two single tracks up (if you don't have any mates to sledge on the way up). The second track has two options, fire road or little bit of fire road then single track.
  12. C

2014 NSW State 4X and Dual Slalom Champs Sunday June 8th

You definitely won't regret it, it is the best fun you can have on a bike. Very Casual and a great bunch of girls, blokes and Garfield. I'm hoping to make it, still recovering from injury and depends on work. Maybe I can come down and wear my Red Angry shirt for you if you need a Commisssair...
  13. C

Australian Gravity Enduro Series 2014

We meeting in the same spot on Monday. Just off the Hume. Along Bangalow Forest Road. And yes I did screen print that plate onto my wife basher before I melted it down for my shoulder, but only Dr Eggs has had the Privilege of seeing it. Please don't get jealous Risso, It meant nothing...
  14. C

Australian Gravity Enduro Series 2014

Bloody hell Risso, I've been telling everyone I was going to be in Bright, how the hell am I going to sneak up on my victims now. And by the way it's Aussie Champ, thats right, I still am. They stopped 4X because no one was turning up to race because I must been scaring them off. Clarky I will...
  15. C

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Our club has a Yeti ASR 7 Loaner bike if you get stuck, just PM me and I'll orgainize it for you. Dreggesy, I just heard that brown nose Risso has been doing secret spin sessions in the promoters shed. Just keep an eye on that pink lycra, narrow barred leprechaun
  16. C

Rollercoaster powered by Flow - 2014 NSW State Series and Championships

Spend half a day doing your hair like he does and everyone will want to take your pic too. (Come on bite Rizzo bite)
  17. C

You know you're getting old when ...

You know your old when you can't remember your password so you have to use your sons log on. And when I bought home my EK Holden the biggest highlight for my kids, who are aged over 10, was the way you had to wind the windows down with a lever.
  18. C

HMBA Super G All Mountain - Paterson

A couple of other people I have to thank also are B-line Bel, Amy and Joycie for helping get the tracks to their prime condition. Specially Bel who grabbed the leaf blower on Saturday and basic cleaned the whole square mile track. I think she enjoyed getting dirty with a power tool, it must have...
  19. C

HMBA Super G All Mountain - Paterson

Yeh, yeh, it's working Rizzo, stop being so nice and bite back, your driving me around the bend:frusty:,people are starting to talk.