Search results

1. Kasplat

WANTED: single speed mountain bike (not a fixed gear)

Got a real light SS stp2 let me know if i can help plus it's sub $1000 mark!
  2. Kasplat

4X Race Meeting

first aid Hey guys i'll do first aid if you want! let me know where else dad carpet call or myself can help out
  3. Kasplat

Flagon DH Track Toowoomba

AMEN!!!! and i'm with keeping it real! behave and be respectful casue i'm sure if Flaggon gets closed and we find out who were the trouble makers they might be a few unhappy (to say the least) toowoomba riders!! enjoy your ride! and join the club!
  4. Kasplat

Free stuff!

Hey mate i can almost 200% promise you will get sweet F/A off of red bull the only people to get gear of them is there teams etc and their clients i.e. shop, bars etc and even then they get next to nothing! and why would you want monster and red bull? Rock shox and Marzocchi? Hayes and avid etc??
  5. Kasplat

Farkin has stolen my son - AGE 2

Is anyone else willing to take responasbiltiy for his son becomeing one of us? i'am!!!!
  6. Kasplat

Club First Aid kit

Ok every body Bruce Staib and my self went shopping for the club first aid kit, we have built one to suit our "medical" demands. The bag was donated by Stuart Reinke's Pharmacy who also gave us a 10% discount. We used the remaining $95 from the grant and Carpet Call Toowoomba has donated the...
  7. Kasplat

toowoomba tracks

Hey the best bet would be to put this under the toowoomba club section, i think there will be maintence soon
  8. Kasplat

Anna Coren

I agree 100%! Ok idiot i'll put it simple for you, you go to work earn "$80" (just a random figure) for your 6 hour shift at Macca's, she doesn't even walk in the door at work and shes earn't that! all she does is sit behind the camera and reads what she is told to read, and earns more money...
  9. Kasplat

Bruce Staib

Thanks Mark
  10. Kasplat

Bruce Staib

Can anyone give me the contact details for Bruce staib the first aid instructor? Cheers Luke
  11. Kasplat

Club meeting 6-11-07

Should be there bearing good news with reguards to a club first aid kit!
  12. Kasplat

Photo people, need a favour!

That is hot, can i ask the purple one it that a "revamped" lotus super 7? and what programmed did u do that all in?
  13. Kasplat

Club meeting 6-11-07

yes there is.
  14. Kasplat

The Best Wheelies you will ever see

Sorry so had to grave dig*see pics first page*
  15. Kasplat

Nothin' too special.

Hey man, wats news haven't seen u actully on your bike in awhile!! talk to you later man luke
  16. Kasplat

it must be the holidays (COMP-paddlepop sticks)

Sweet thread, wish i didn't have to work! There is some awesome building out there!!! keep it up guys!!!!
  17. Kasplat

Ride tomorrow 20/09/07

Rain Rutt first up then Lefty? who's keen? About 9am start
  18. Kasplat

Ride tomorrow 18/09/07

nah mate sorry i got a new guy coming with me
  19. Kasplat

Ride tomorrow 18/09/07

OK guys i'll be at rain rutt tomorrow from bout 9.30, feel free to join me!
  20. Kasplat

4x in toowoomba

It is true there is one, and it is true it is being rebuilt be Jared when he is home!