Search results

1. S

eBikes - what's the current perspective

Thing is: I don't see you welding any of your own frames, let alone shotblasting and gluing up composites. You sure you wanna make that call? If facts and logic draw more butt hurt from you than a guy pushing batteries into his own dog's turds I think it's time to reassess your values.
  2. S

Dunno. Can he design and fabricate an actual frame?
  3. S

That's ideal. I'm a B.Eng (Mech/elec). A review. Lol. Bike magazine writers do calculus now?
  4. S

Pro tip. Grab a copy of bikeCAD.
  5. S

The hint is in the rear link. Draw it up. You'll see.
  6. S

Nah we put that back thru bikeCAD and fit new springs. Just seemed a big call for a Kona fan to pick on a Norco's appearance.
  7. S

And yet a much better falling rate than a Kona thanks to the Specialized patent on the rear end.
  8. S

I don't want any more customer base. This isn't my demographic. We're all around you. Many of us are fit and ride all classes of unpowered bikes. Today's bandsaw effort. Off for blasting. Then it's Kevlar and CF time. And some steerer correction.
  9. S

Yeah we covered that earlier. Many of us do build trails. And there's no appreciable damage to trails. Direct that at folks who brake on berms. With all new technologies the early adopters listen to the old goat objectors. Reasons not to adopt get fabricated to suit egos. Calculators were...
  10. S

No you referenced three different points beneath the Nicolai pic. I'm not sure your grasp of English is what you think it might be. And as for the Nicolai not being 200watt capable it clearly can be. As for the 8000 odd watts between bicycle and 125cc class there's a whole bunch of classes...
  11. S

Au contraire. On private property? Bang it up to 800 watts (whoop de Doo) Want to pedelec commute somewhere that a pushy can't do in time and leave the car at home - or connect up the gaps between single trail sections by roads etc? Do that too. You seem to think the toothless gorms on 50cc...
  12. S

Obvious troll was obvious. No the Nicolai can be dropped with a switch to 250w pedelec. It's not a motorcycle which starts at 9000 watts. One is 36 times the other. Are you ok with numbers? It's a Nicolai. You know their background yes? Dozer going uphill would be daft. Agreed. Possibly a...
  13. S

Don't mind some of the gear Nicolai are turning out.
  14. S

Dozer it's what a whole group of us do. Most Saturday mornings. It's enjoyable. The extra weight is a blast to throw around. Your arms will hate you. You need to try it.
  15. S

Whilst it's not accurate it is pretty funny.
  16. S

Thanks for the tip johnny. Yep an old couple of links being restored above some old mine shafts. I'm thinking timber berms in areas too problematic to drag tonnes of dirt? Flow rider only under power between links. Not on the gravity fed trails themselves. This bike is too heavy. Back to...
  17. S

Sorry fella. Want to drop me your deets? I'll just check in with you for personal approval before I touch your trails. I hear chiffon trail enhancements and a fleshlight at the end of the run and the shit.
  18. S

(Actually no real design of your own to proffer hifiandbj?)
  19. S

Well you might find it was. But seeing as you've got it all sorted perhaps you could tell me the mob in Springvale in Vic who did? Maybe some insight into the falling rate? And in other news I built my eight year old daughter a cracker of an electrified dirt jumper this week. She rides...
  20. S

Hey Hifi that's really constructive feedback - could you just pop one of your award winning designs here below? I get a lot done using Aussie labour and machining but clearly you are the fucking echelon of innovation and ball slapping ideas.