Search results

1. TheBofh

SOLD - 2009 Transition Blindside $1500

Item: Transition Blindside Location: WA Item Condition: Excellent apart from usual shuttle marks & a missing roller on the chainguide. Reason for selling: New project. Price and price conditions: $1500 ono. Local pickup preferred but will ship interstate at buyer's expense. Extra Info...
  2. TheBofh

WA Please delete, no longer for sale

Item: Transition Blindside Location: Armadale, WA Item Condition: Excellent apart from usual shuttle marks & a missing roller on the chainguide. Reason for selling: Giving up DH for a while, getting a Trials bike. Price and price conditions: $2500 ono. Local pickup preferred but will ship...
  3. TheBofh

Volunteer Forums

Dear Rotorburners, I have been away from here for some time while I have been busy with other projects. One of the newest projects is a forum for people who wish to volunteer and organisations who are seeking volunteers to meet each other and hopefully do some good in the world...
  4. TheBofh

WA SOLD Bionic B1 Trials bike

Item: Bionic B1 Trials bike Location: Kelmscott, WA Item Condition: Excellent, it needs a new BB but this will be sorted before the sale is completed, it has some scuffs & scratches but no dents. Reason for selling: New project. Price and price conditions: $1000, I will post at buyer's...
  5. TheBofh

DH Transition Blindside

Transition Blindside frame in white, 2009 Boxxer Teams, Saint M800 170mm single ring cranks, Avid Code 5's, Funn Fatboy bars, Funn direct mount stem, ODI Ruffian lock on grips. Plus the MTX rims on Headspin hubs, Blackspire C4 chainguide & Woodman pedals. Gears by Shimano Deore LX or something...
  6. TheBofh

Huck to Flat blocked by Google

Huck to Flat has been blocked by Google & Firefox as a potential malware site. The Google diagnostic tool found that a custom html block linking to an external site was serving malware. All external sources have been disabled for the moment until... they are checked, the site itself is clean &...
  7. TheBofh

Singlespeed commuter newbie questions

I got an old steel framed roadie out of the bulk rubbish collection last week & want to build it up as a singlespeed commuter to go to work on. I don't want a fixie but would like a coaster brake. I really don't know where to even look for the parts I need or what I should be looking for in...
  8. TheBofh

100% Australian in 100 seconds

I did my citizenship test this afternoon; you get 45 minutes to do 20 questions, I finished in less than 2 minutes. I got them all right. All I have to do now is fill in a form & you'll never get rid of me! Insert evil laugh here
  9. TheBofh

Sold

Item: 2006 Drop Off Triples Location: Mt Nasura, WA Item Condition: Good, some sticker marks but no scratches on stanchions. The forks were serviced 3 rides ago including new seals. Reason for selling: New forks. Price and price conditions: $250 ono or will swap for equivalent value single...
  10. TheBofh

DH Mountain Cycle Sin

Big thanks to Jodie in Carine Cycles for giving me a sweet deal on my new parts and to Luke for putting them on for me. 2009 Boxxer Teams, Saint M800 170mm single ring cranks, Avid Code 5's, Funn Fatboy bars, Funn direct mount stem, ODI Ruffian lock on grips. Plus the MTX rims on Headspin...
  11. TheBofh

Team Floopers: WA State Round #2

The latest DH race report from our in house Sports Reporter on Huck to Flat: http://www.hucktoflat.com/htf/smf/index.php/topic,1551.0.html
  12. TheBofh

Too Phat for race photos: PDMBC Cobweb Classic

I've copied this from Jagman's post on Huck to Flat, these were too good to not share with the rest of the country: It was a bit smoky on the way in, and it was all quite atmospheric. And then Mike and Rexy came along with an atmosphere all of their own. Jakey launching the...
  13. TheBofh

Peel DH #1 Cobweb Classic Photos

I've copied this from Jagman's post on Huck to Flat, these were too good to not share with the rest of the country: It was a bit smoky on the way in, and it was all quite atmospheric. And then Mike and Rexy came along with an atmosphere all of their own. Jakey launching the...
  14. TheBofh

New Simpsons opening credits

The Simpsons opening credits have got a makeover for the first time in 20 years to coincide with the debut on HDTV. I like it myself, what do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGz1Ajg7QU&e
  15. TheBofh

Perth Bike Thief

This is a bike thief who's stolen $120,000 worth of bikes: If you have information on his identity and location please pass it on to the Midland police.
  16. TheBofh

Bikes on Trains

If you don't already know Transperth allows you to take your bike on the train for free, except during peak hours travelling to Perth in the morning and from Perth in the evening when bikes are not allowed on trains. This means that many of us who would train & ride to work can't. If I want to...
  17. TheBofh

Bicycling Empowerment Network Namibia

I received some spam today that I actually found useful, these people provide bikes to the disadvantaged which gives them both a means of transport and a means of generating income. Have a look at the site: http://benbikes.org.za/namibia/
  18. TheBofh

Great Southern Summer Slam!!

Summer event on private property in Albany, WA. "S" theme; (dual) slalom, slopestyle, splashdown (dam jumping) and if we can get any interest; Speed Trials. Albany is supposed to be awesome in Summer, it's about 10C cooler than Perth and this event is held on a winery. Keep an eye on...
  19. TheBofh

Christmas ride at Dwelli, 28th December

We're planning a big group ride on 28th December at Dwelli, DH/FR/Trials/Shuttles/BBQ/Fun Times/me doing runs in a Santa suit :eek: http://www.hucktoflat.com/htf/smf/index.php?topic=441.0
  20. TheBofh

Trials section + spammers

The Trials section seems to be attracting a lot of spammers lately for some reason, maybe a tightening of permissions is in order?