Search results

1. MudRhino

The You Yangs Thread

I can honestly say I have never seen a donation box anywhere. But in saying that, I would be happy to donate some money for the trails. Never met Trav, but hear good things about him - so from me personally. thank you Trav, your work is greatly appreciate by myself. I completely enjoy my odd...
  2. MudRhino

Chain reaction cycles

Placed two orders with CRC, with 5 days in between. The first order sat at 'processing' for 8 days, whilst the second order showed up on my door step in 8 working days. I emailed CRC to ask what the F*$% was going on, got a generic response that did not address my issue - so I wrote back a...
  3. MudRhino

The discount code thread

Thanks for the code, unfortunately it has been already used by someone who was not considerate enough to (a) thank you; and (b) tell others it had been used. Cheers none the less :)
  4. MudRhino

Pedals keep spinning - not in a good way either

Yep it was the pawls that were dirty. I used the Eaton/Velomax instruction guide to dismantle the hub, and wouldn't you guess it - even though it was the model on the guide, it did not open in the same way. So after trying for about 30 minutes, I gave up and used an air compressor to wash half...
  5. MudRhino

To be honest I am unsure - I am thinking cartridge. The rims are Easton Circuits, or otherwise known as Velomax. I am going to take the free hub off and see if the pawl are dirty - hoping that is all it is.
  6. MudRhino

Thanks for the responses guys - I am new to all this but will take a crack at looking at the freehub. Regarding what you said SummitFever - is it possible I over tightened the cassette? I just use a hand wrench, not a torque wrench - but 40nm of torque is a shit load, so I doubt it... but...
  7. MudRhino

Had a recent stack - came around a corner, found my friend on the ground, cranked the brakes, flipped - bammo. Rear derailer went into the spokes, wheel buckled (not a huge amount but still a buckle), snapped a spoke, road rash on a few parts including my brake/gear levers, bent the bars and...
  8. MudRhino

GSC 10 - Garmin Cadence/Speed sensor

Looking for a GSC 10 speed/cadence sensor, or the newer model to suit a garmin edge. Anyone got one laying around they wouldn't mind parting with? Thanks - Evan
  9. MudRhino

The You Yangs Thread

Ironically, I ate some bad take out this evening and I do look sick... but still going to work because I have 'work ethic'! Meaning, i have no sick days left :mmph:
  10. MudRhino

Want this

Would really suit a porsche driver, having it mounted on some super thin $5,000 roof racks to add to the wank factor. But then again, I am probably just saying that because I can't afford any of it - not even the roof racks :ohwell:
  11. MudRhino

The You Yangs Thread

Screw you Moorey - why can't you come out one a day that normal human beings ride on (e.g. Saturday and Sunday).
  12. MudRhino

DIY energy gels

Do the home made ones still have the consistency of snot? That's what I am allergic too :( I found that there is a energy type thing in the old raspberry lolly format, so they are good.
  13. MudRhino

PURCHASED - PLEASE ERASE Garmin 800, 810 or other gps system with mapping

Our operators are standing by - cold hard cash is available :)
  14. MudRhino

PURCHASED - PLEASE ERASE Garmin 800, 810 or other gps system with mapping

Looking for a Garmin 800, 810, but willing to consider other gps units with maps such as the megellan for the right price. If you have anything, please send me a pm. Thank you! Evan
  15. MudRhino

The You Yangs Thread

I was originally thinking the same thing, but figure putting in a drain would simply cause it to erode more over time - i.e the drain starts to get bigger. I then got to thinking packing the hole would mean it doesn't hold water, and would maintain the track better wouldn't it? Anyhow, I...
  16. MudRhino

The You Yangs Thread

Yeah completely agree, and was thinking I would like to help drain them, but what do you intend to do with your 'tool'?
  17. MudRhino

34.9 seat post

Yooo Hoooo! Anyone? Going once, going twice, going ...?
  18. MudRhino

Confessions from the fuckwits

I hardly drive now days, so this morning I got into my car for the first time in ages (I was amazed it started), took off and headed for the You Yangs. A couple of minutes into the drive I looked down at the fuel gauge and it was sitting at half - I felt comfortable knowing that was more than...
  19. MudRhino

Introduction from Melbourne

Howdi! :)