Search results

1. T

Total Fire Bans means stay out.

I guess were all smart enough to know to stay away from the trails on total fire bans huh? Seems to elude some people. Ok, so 40+ degree heat may not be so bad for you. But use your noggin to expect fire bans to be in effect. There are catastropic conditions in the Mt Lofty Ranges and severe...
  2. T

Will we ever see a full metric bike

I was looking over my bike and doing a little window shopping for it online recently and the whole metric/imperial thing struck me. I've always thought it was weird that some things are metric and some not, ie Frames are generally measured in metric now, including its bottom bracket Crank...
  3. T

Careful on the trails

We all know the dangers of riding trails, like don't hit big stuff if your not confident or snakes and so on. But other dangers are out there. Over the past few months, myself and a mate have come across a couple issues at one of our regular trails. Back in August as we were leaving the...
  4. T

[SA] Kersbrook AKA Bennetts (Logging) UPDATE FROM FORESTRY SA

Just a heads up for Adelaide riders planning to head out to Kersbrook to ride at Bennetts that Forestry SA is felling in the area. No problems at Devils Gully the other side of Kersbrook though. **UPDATE** Logging is now in progress through the Bennett’s area you are refering to. Whilst...