Search results

1. X

FOUND

I have a Chris King with very little use that meets those specs exactly. Pm me if interested.
  2. X

AM Pivot Mach 5.5

Actually an early birthday present to .... me! Yep - sunny tomorrow. Visit to Narra is in order!!!
  3. X

AM Pivot Mach 5.5

I actually have a KS southpaw on order. Always have been and always will be a Shimano fan boy :) And I just realised I committed the cardinal sin and took photos with the seat post fully up... not very enduro of me ...
  4. X

AM Pivot Mach 5.5

My latest build. Very proud of this one :) Mostly new but some recycled parts. But its Murphy's Law cause it hasn't rained in Sydney for about 3 months and I wake up this morning to it pissing down :( Frame = 2017 Large Shock = Fox Float X2 2018 Fork = Fox 36 Float Factory 160mm HSC/LSC...
  5. X

BC Bike Race - any Aussie who have ridden it? Advice needed for 2016

@ shwinboy I must say that my heart sank a little bit when I read your post the other nite. I was warned six months ago to do lots of hill training. I meant to... I really meant to. I have read so much about this race and watched as much footage as I could get my hands on to try and get a...
  6. X

BC Bike Race - any Aussie who have ridden it? Advice needed for 2016

I can't help you out just yet... But I will be able to in a couple of weeks! I fly out on Thursday week to do this year's race. I'll be on a s/w epic with 1 x 11 with 32t upfront but I am taking a 30t as a back up. Would like a little more travel but I think it will be good for all the...
  7. X

shimano 11 speed

Actually.. I suppose a new 11 speed chain would be needed?? +$38.99.
  8. X

shimano 11 speed

It's $557.97 to be precise ... But rear shifter out of stock until the new year :(
  9. X

Chain reaction cycles

Yep got me too... U gotta read the fine print... 10% off "January sale" items only.
  10. X

Post your 29er!

First post - wanted to share the new bike Look time lurker ...first time poster. New 2013 S-Works Epic frameset with the remainder coming from parts taken off another bike. stoked :)