Search results

1. chinski

your shuttle rig

built a rack for back of my hilux surf, holds 4 DH bikes
  2. chinski

big mountain riding in AUS

Sometimes our Offshore Tugs swing off in Karratha & on the flight from there to Perth there is some massive red hills in the pilbara that would no doubt be awesome to ride, would have to be based in Karratha & go from there so pretty far from most of Aus but definitely some big fresh hills out...
  3. chinski

Cables on Giant Glory

i re-routed mine to ontop of the down tube & just cable tied them there, mainly for shuttles but also to protect from rock strikes
  4. chinski

Aurum or glory

go the Glory :)
  5. chinski

Deemax 135 change to 150

went to a LBS today who sell Mavic & asked how much for a 150mm rear hub, well whole wheel has to be sent to Melbs to have new hub & spokes fitted, $750 before postage ! wtf !! whole new rear wheel less than that online. Mavic will supply the LBS with replacement rims or spokes to do a...
  6. chinski

Deemax 135 change to 150

ah ok cheers for the info Cameron, bummer i was looking forward to fitting some decent rims that are round & not so 50c shaped haha !!
  7. chinski

Deemax 135 change to 150

I have access to some deemax's from a 2009 demo 8 that's running a 135mm rear end but my 2013 glory is 150mm , my plan was to just swap rims over on both bikes but not to be , any way to do this or to much money & time to bother ?
  8. chinski

The Outlooks new website.

looking good mate :rockon:
  9. chinski

Polygon Demo Team @ Mt. Stromlo - This Sunday

is it possible to buy just a frame or only complete bikes ?
  10. chinski

DH goggles

i have the 100% goggles & they fitted in my last helmet fine but in my new helmet (661 Comp shifted) the raised bit in the top middle of the lens / frame means the nose piece sits down to far on my sniffer, if you know what i mean ? still awesome goggles but may be worth trying size in your helmet.
  11. chinski

Crash Pics Thread

that hand........that leg........ no words....... i don't have any with potruding bones or massive meat flaps , this'll have to do !
  12. chinski

semi full face helmets

When i started riding a bit of DH & jumps i did a lot of looking & reading online for the coolest ( ventilation not social status cooool ) full face helmet, i wanted full face protection but max ventilation for trail riding / uphills etc. I was going to get a MET parachute , but expensive &...
  13. chinski

The Outlook gains some ground.....literally!

didn't realise at the time but i met ya at mt joyce DH state champs, i was sitting on a picnic table on sunday morn' with my mrs & you were unloading bikes from a dual cab ute just there too ( no KY involved as far as i know haha) , put 2+2 togther later on off facebook pics, i was racing in a...
  14. chinski

coming back from hernia surgery

went to see surgeon today, 4 weeks after surgery, he says the mesh & scar tissue is as strong as it's going to get & cleared me for work on monday, lifting anywhere from 10kg to 50kg, i'm still pretty sore & thought it would be longer for heavy lifting but he says all go !??? came home...
  15. chinski

cleared to ride 100% today fukn WHOOOO !!, fitness not up there & still pretty sore but doc reckons all good so cool ! will be there this weekend's dig mate for sure ! in regards to shuttles i have a capable 4WD wagon with 5 seats , it has a towball but i don't have a trailer & my bike...
  16. chinski

saw the facetube posts mate it looks unreal, awesome work for 2 weekends, hope to come help you guys digging once healed from hernia surgery 3 weeks ago, if not will have to just come ride !!
  17. chinski

Chain reaction cycles

7 days for $140 of gear, turned up today, came with free DHL shipping too, quicker than shit i've ebayed from Aus , & CRC was quicker to get a 20mm Bomber 888 axle to me than my LBS could last order i did, can't beat that !
  18. chinski

coming back from hernia surgery

i have a postie bike fitted out as a tourer me & a mate are riding from Gold Coast to Darwin, i use it to get around to meet my mrs for lunch etc while we wait for the big trip, no way i would be riding that around after 2 weeks & i highly doubt i'll feel right to after 3, good job on getting...
  19. chinski

Air Shock air loss when undoing shock pump....

mine loses 10psi
  20. chinski

Alcohol after exercise

this thread has many good reasons to drink a beer, i skipped over any reading that said otherwise though whooo !!