Search results

1. D

Sold please delete.

Item: 2013 Rockshox Boxxer RC Location: Brisbane, will post at buyers expense Item Condition: Stanchions spotless minor scratches on lowers. Reason for selling: 2015 World Cups Price and price conditions: $450 ono Extra Info: - Came stock off a 2013 Carbon Demo - Just had full damper...
  2. D

Sold please delete

Item: Rockshox Reverb Stealth 31.6 125mm Dropper Post Location: Brisbane, QLD Item Condition: Brand New in Box Reason for selling: Was thrown in as a deal with new bike purchase, Want a KS post Price and price conditions: mtbdirect and crc have it for $380 but it's out of stock, make...
  3. D

QLD Sold please delete

Brand new pair of top quality five ten's. For those who want a shoe with just as much grip as the impact but without looking like an orthopaedic retiree and that can be worn away from the trails too this is the shoe for you :thumb: Item: 5.10 Freerider MTB shoe Location: Brisbane QLD Item...
  4. D

Mt. Buller - Yup Boys

Just got back from 2 days of riding up at lift accessed Mt. Buller with a few mates from Brisbane. Just rode the DH trails, namely Abom/International and put together a little video showing some of the riding there. I thought Rotorburn might like to see it so enjoy. Apologies for any offensive...
  5. D

Queenstown, NZ. The Analyst.

Hey guys, Just got back from 10 days of riding in Queenstown, NZ. I rode both the Skyline Gondola but also up at the Zoot DH trails and Rude Rock. I put this little video together showing some of the riding there and thought Rotorburn might like to see it...
  6. D

Queenstown, NZ. The Analyst.

Hey guys, Just got back from 10 days of riding in Queenstown, NZ. I rode both the Skyline Gondola but also up at the Zoot DH trails and Rude Rock. I put this little video together showing some of the riding there and thought Rotorburn might like to see it. http://youtu.be/KJN3qERQejM
  7. D

2013 Carbon Demo

Frame - FACT 10m front triangle, bonded alloy-insert BB and HT, 150mm spacing M5 rear triangle (Superchip in High parameter setting) Rear shock - FOX DHX RC4 300lb Fork - Boxxer World Cup Handlebars - Renthal fat bar 20mm rise, cut to 760mm wide Stem - Renthal integra direct mount stem...
  8. D

Buying a new DH Bike. Any help please!?

Hey Guys, Im looking at buying a DH bike sooner or later and I have singled out a few bikes of which I would be interested in. I'm looking for something that is a decent DH bike for me to take to Whistler come 2014 and Queenstown in December some time. The only DH bikes I have ridden as of yet...