Mt. Buller - Yup Boys

DillonRib

Likes Dirt
Just got back from 2 days of riding up at lift accessed Mt. Buller with a few mates from Brisbane. Just rode the DH trails, namely Abom/International and put together a little video showing some of the riding there. I thought Rotorburn might like to see it so enjoy.

Apologies for any offensive language haha, it's just how we ride.

P.S - the actual video doesn't start till 1.10 so skip to there if you don't want to watch the post crash footage...:crutch:

[video=youtube;cUajmD1dSgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUajmD1dSgQ[/video]

Sanders.

Likes Dirt
Haha, that looks like a solid weekend with the boys! Pity the party police was out to lay down the law in that last clip...

How'd old mate pull up?

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice video, I particularly like the rearward facing scenes with the bikes chasing.

DillonRib

Likes Dirt
Buller

Haha, that looks like a solid weekend with the boys! Pity the party police was out to lay down the law in that last clip...

How'd old mate pull up?
hahah yeah it was good few days, I'd been up 2 or 3 times before but never when the lifts were going. Some great riding up there, pity there's only really 2 proper DH trails but while the lifts are running its worth heading up for some riding.

That guy kept complaining saying one of the crew was slowing him down, in reality he was nowhere near us and we didn't even see him, so just an angry old fool I guess. What do you mean "how did old mate pull up?"

Also, I got the footage of my crash and slowed it down if anyone wanted to see :mod:

[video=youtube;Ok_GiJksO1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok_GiJksO1Q[/video]

Lucky I crashed out later in the last day so I didn't miss a lot of riding and gave my bike to a mate to ride as his derailleur got cleaned off by a rock :yuck:

Thanks all for the comments, put a bit of work into this vid :)

Dylan77

Likes Bikes
Nice video. I crashed in the exact same spot on international the same day you guys were up there! It was my first run on the track for the season and the changes to the section threw me, I really should have checked the track first... I landed front wheel first in the dirt, rebounded, flipped and landed on my head and back. Surprisingly I managed to pull up un scathed to the shock of my mate and a couple of other riders who witnessed the crash. I rode up the chairlift thinking 'I really should be a lot more messed up than this......' Glad you pulled up ok too.