Search results

1. A

Harrington park maintenance group

This is a section I smothed out an shaped today, after the rain there was ruts and was very narrow..
  2. A

Yeah iv been talking to the guys flat out, I went out today on the shovel, an grant came out, where gunna get into it further tomorrow, where gunna be out there building some more
  3. A

So I went back out to the Harrington park trail agin today,an after searching for the track builders for a lil while now, I became lucky, after our first lap when we reached the top hill to set up our strava lap , I ran into the two guys who started the track, really nice guys, as we got talking...
  4. A

NSW Kessel run, Camden to menagle river trail.

ok awesome well if u head onto trailflix and have a look at the harrington park forum iv put a post on there about forming a group to go maintain it and a couple of the local guys on there have expressed interest into helping out and are extremely local to the area, so if u can go on there and...
  5. A

NSW Mill Creek Conservation Park (Menai) - MTB Trail building Thread

hey guys, can anyone tell me the web site where u sign up to help out with the working bees??
  6. A

Nar its all good dave, I'm only over in elderslie right near the bike/walking track, I'm the same i just jump on the parth at camden and ride through, but the main reason i started this thread was to get local guys on here to try and get a group together and try get some group rides sorted and...
  7. A

Yeah I ended up out at Harrington park aswell around 5 onwards, I got 2 laps and it was my first go out there but I loved it, it is so well built and yeah im working full time and onsite by 630 aha, I wish I was able to ride, and yeah at the moment I can't ride till after 5pm if I'm lucky I've...
  8. A

Yeah it's great down there last time I went along there was about 4 years ago and it is a great place now, would love to help them out. Um ATM just there and mount Annan, I only got my bike last Tuesday and I rode Camden sat and Sunday morning and mount Anna last fri, I'm still unfit as but...
  9. A

Hey everyone, just got back into the sport of xc mtb and I was wondering if anyone knew who or what group of people are fixing up this trail or if there is a club in the area, I would love to get out and give a hand and have some people to ride with, And if anyone is Interested in maybe...