2. D

AM Santa Cruz Nomad CC V3

Loving the colour scheme
  3. D

Nomad owners

Nice So tempted to get the blue.
  4. D

Oldmad to Newmad

Well into the second year of owning this bad boy and it just keeps getting better
  5. D

Crash Pics Thread

Hahaha, would have been a more impressive crash like that.
  6. D

Crash Pics Thread

Did a numpty at Beerburrum today, caught up to my mate way to fast and braked before the jump. RESULTS!!
  7. D

Oldmad to Newmad

Going to make a plastic guard to stop it happening again.
  8. D

Oldmad to Newmad

Yeah, riding along, feel a rock hit the seat post than a gross crunching noise, I think its just taken the paint off.
  9. D

Oldmad to Newmad

Well this has ruined my arvo, I HATE ROCKS!
  10. D

Oldmad to Newmad

Yeah mate, it was the bed in ride. haha.
  11. D

Oldmad to Newmad

Ok, on flats its pretty decent, the high rollers are draggy but the suspension pedals really well, chuck the debonair into pedal mode and your laughing. Climbing is much better, comparing it to the 2011 nomad you sit more upright. You feel much more centered rather than hanging over the rear...
  12. D

Oldmad to Newmad

I had already ordered the high rollers, I didn't think the stock tires would come with it, they looked worn so I just switched them across. Look pretty good though, may even switch them across to see what they're like.
  13. D

Oldmad to Newmad

The proof
  14. D

Oldmad to Newmad

cheers man, yeah bit concerned about how it'd look, pretty stoked with the result.
  15. D

Oldmad to Newmad

So for the last while iv'e been riding this beast But recently i ordered something a little special The build: Frame - 2014 Santa Cruz Nomad Large Rear shock - RockShox Debonair Front shock/fork - RockShox Pike Handlebars - Easton Havoc 750mm Stem - Easton Havoc 50mm Headset - Cane...
  16. D

Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon

Yeah, upgrading to this from the tracer, amazing how much stiffer the whole bike feels, amazing confidence boost.
  17. D

Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon

hahaha, never really realised, the guide came with the frame, never had a chain come off though.
  18. D

Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon

Sold a v10 and a tracer for this, definately think its worth it. (sorry about the picture quality) Frame: Santa Cruz Nomad Carbon Large Wheels: Easton Havoc's Forks: 2012 Fox 36 Kashima Shock: 2012 Fox rp23 boost Kashima Brakes: Avid XO Trails Derailler: Sram XO Shortcage clutch...
  19. D

Post your all mountain bike

My nomad sold a v10 and a tracer for this, worth it!
  20. D

Crash Pics Thread

yeah that's timmy