Front rim - Mavic Crossmax Enduro
Rear rim - Mavic Crossmax Enduro
Spokes - Mavic Crossmax Enduro
Nipples - Mavic Crossmax Enduro
Tyres - Maxxis High Roller 2 2.4
Tubes -
Total weight - 13.3kg

And here she is:
(sorry for crappy phone photos, too excited to ride :Banane01:)

View attachment

View attachment

View attachment

View attachment

View attachment

View attachment

This thing is better in almost every way; climbs, decends, corners and plows like nothing else.
So stoked.

Bretto172

Likes Dirt
Nice

Nice one mate, loving mine. Not so sure on the rear tyre on the Enduros WTS though. Did you run the stock tyres before going to high roller? Im thinking high roller or Ardent.

Davo92

Squid
I had already ordered the high rollers, I didn't think the stock tires would come with it, they looked worn so I just switched them across. Look pretty good though, may even switch them across to see what they're like.

Puddleduck

Likes Dirt
Ride review please! How does it ride on the flat and the climbs? Awesome looking rig dude.

I'm sure it crushes the descents.

Davo92

Squid
Ok, on flats its pretty decent, the high rollers are draggy but the suspension pedals really well, chuck the debonair into pedal mode and your laughing. Climbing is much better, comparing it to the 2011 nomad you sit more upright. You feel much more centered rather than hanging over the rear wheel. On steep climbs the front wheel does feel very light but you really have to crank it to lift the front. On decents is the spot though, this thing plows; keep it straight and it'll get through anything. Cornering is the same, awesome. Only on really tight stuff do you realize the longer wheel base. On the bigger wheels you can notice a slight height difference but the lower bb makes it feel low and planted. I have had a couple of pedal strikes because of the difference in height but you just have to make sure your aware of what's underneath you. I haven't done anything serious yet, just dingo and rocket frog at Mt cootha. But every trail that I rode the oldmad on I was much faster on the newmad. In general its just a more controlled and planted beast. You can carry more speed through most trails to the point I am panic breaking because I don't realise how much faster I'm going until the tree is coming at me. The steering angle does make the bike feel like it reacts slower but after two solid rides its not an issue. All up love, love, love!

Bretto172

Likes Dirt
Nice Nomad

Nice Nomad mate, looks sweet with the decals. I just threw new suspension on mine after a few years and its like a whole new beast.

Enjoy