Search results

1. P

Bulli shuttles anyone?

i just got myself a new bike, and am moving into bulli in july. pretty sure there are still trails there. Well i hope so, cause that was half the reason i picked up a bike!
  2. P

New bike - on the budget end

Thanks for the advice guys. Ended up coming across a hardly used '12 KHS lucky 7 for a very decent price. Sure its no RMS, but looks pretty solid to get me back into riding for a good price and fits the bill of something thats solid on the down but rideable for some ups too.
  3. P

if the giant's gunna need a few hundred of upgrades straight up... thinking the slayer might be the best way to go! hopefully can stretch the wallet that far.
  4. P

thanks jumpers - that helps. the 2013 model is 2 x 10 ring, which i guess is a little less cumbersome to a 3 ring front. Is yours the 1 or 2 model? How do you find the rock shox forks?
  5. P

Hey guys, Looking at getting back into riding after a fair while off and am after an all mountain steed - basically the same old story as everyone else, want a bike that can handle some light freeride and DH, but still be able to get back up the hill too. The riding i'll be doing will mostly...