Bulli shuttles anyone?

Todd351

Cannon Fodder
Anyone keen to meet up & do a few runs at Bulli?
It's been awhile since I have ridden there, but am keen.
Cheers
Todd.

mxdame

Likes Dirt
Not sure if the bulli track is still there, I have not ridden it but some mates were saying it has a dam in the middle now, if its the same track your talking about.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
2 post Todd might be a ranger trying to stir the pot. No offense meant Todd. I don't think Buli was ever legal, and therefore has no place in discussions on this forum as it's against forum rules and doesn't benefit any of us.
Shame as those tracks were awesome in their prime. Separate property owners and development put an end to them.

Todd351

Cannon Fodder
2 post Todd might be a ranger trying to stir the pot. No offense meant Todd. I don't think Buli was ever legal, and therefore has no place in discussions on this forum as it's against forum rules and doesn't benefit any of us.
Shame as those tracks were awesome in their prime. Separate property owners and development put an end to them.

Not a ranger, no offense taken.
Just a guy who wants to get back into the local DH/FR riding scene, it used to be thriving!
I was doing shuttles runs there, & other local places 8-10 years ago. We even had our own custom mnt bike trailer made.
Some of you older guys may remember seeing it around. The guys at the Bike Shed have it now.
I know the tracks are still there, they could just do with a bit of a clean up.

Ok, so if Bulli is a "no go" then where do people in the Wollongong area ride these days?
I'm just keen to ride.

Cheers
Todd.

emerthis

Likes Dirt
Not a ranger, no offense taken.
Just a guy who wants to get back into the local DH/FR riding scene, it used to be thriving!
I was doing shuttles runs there, & other local places 8-10 years ago. We even had our own custom mnt bike trailer made.
Some of you older guys may remember seeing it around. The guys at the Bike Shed have it now.
I know the tracks are still there, they could just do with a bit of a clean up.

Ok, so if Bulli is a "no go" then where do people in the Wollongong area ride these days?
I'm just keen to ride.

Cheers
Todd.
I used to ride Bulli in those days, too. Not many of the old crew are still around. Josh in Thirroul was around in those days, and I know he still rides, but if he's still local I don't know.
Riding still happens around Keira & Ousley, from what I've heard since I left. Not sure what the legal status is though. PM me and I can get you in touch with some locals by email though.

Cheers,
Emerson

i just got myself a new bike, and am moving into bulli in july. pretty sure there are still trails there. Well i hope so, cause that was half the reason i picked up a bike!

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there are still tracks maybe just not the ones you guys know of ;) the main "bulli" track isnt in that good of condition but i know of a few others which are still decent and have been riding them