Search results

1. J

Twin TowerS

Tomorrow is the 2nd year since the Twin Towers were flew into by 2 planes! What do you think of it?
  2. J

Jay & Trent (riding around the city and Docklands)

I just made this video..the bike I am riding is my old ATX..Trent is on his Torrent: http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/surfing/new_city.wmv 1. Right click and click save target as 2. Save it somewhere on your P.C 3. Turn the speakers up and watch it! Appx 5.5 meg
  3. J

body armour

What type of body armour do you use while jumping? Just wondering also what kind of shoes do you ware? I use my O'Neal gloves and shinnies, Fox 4arm and elbow guards. I cant think how many times they have saved my arse. Oh, and of course my Giro helmet!
  4. J

custom Kona's (pics)

I was bored: and: !
  5. J

.Stair Gaps.

I haven't tried a stair gap yet but can you give me some tips on doing them. I got a hardtail so would it be harder or less comfy? Where are some good stair gaps? thanks!
  6. J

Frame Protectors

What type of frame protector do you use on your bike? I use a Lizard skin for where the chain hits the frame. Does anyone have them ones which cover the forks or rear shock or any other part of a bike?
  7. J

FUNNY: When I fell in the Yarra River

Hey people, I just finished uploading this vid of me. It's then I fell into the Yarra (not on purpose) If you watch it I am jumping from the higher bit to the lower bit and where I land on the lower bit was a bit wet, anyways when I land i gotta slam my front brake on and stop before I go into...
  8. J

Worst or closest stack-

I'm bored, so I'm going to ask a Q. What's the biggest stack you've had or whats the most closest bad stack you've had. Were you lucky to bail? Did the bike get knackered? Do you have any links or pics or vids of any bad stacks?
  9. J

My Windsor Plan (picture)

Hey people! This is what I think should happen to Windsor: :lol: :shock: :D
  10. J

Ghosties!

Have you ghostied a bike off something BIG? This guy Chris at windsor onces ghostied Tom's bike (some target bike) off one of the biggies there and snapped the forks. No-one liked him so it was kinda funny!
  11. J

Helmets?

hey riders. just wondering what helmet you use or dont you use one?[/code]
  12. J

Why does no-one use the Farkin chat room?

Well why does NO-one use the Farkin.net chatroom. I sometimes go in it but no-one else ever comes on!
  13. J

Chill Factor 31st Aug 03

Did anyone watch Chill Factor today? They had BMX, Motcross, Wake Boarding, Ski and Snowboarding. The Melb bike show is this weekend coming (1st weekend in September).
  14. J

Favourite forks?

what fork's have u ridden on. do u like ur own. what ones are u hoping to get?
  15. J

What's your choice of brake?

Hey all, Juz wondering what brake you prefere or what brake DO you have? Be it a V-Brake or a Disc of any kind. What's your opinion?
  16. J

.BeaT BoxinG.

Hey people, anyone here that beat boxes? I try somtimes and people at school think I'm ok. Do you have any recordings of yourself. Download this guy "Rahzel" off Kazaa... he's mad as! -----
  17. J

,.~'`'~.,what's the XT Hydro disc like?,.~'`'~.,

hey...on my scab i got a front XT disc and its mad. i have had NO problems and i like it a lot. i think it rules over hayes. The XT 6" rule Hayes 6"......what do u think??
  18. J

__--cable internet--__

Hey WHO has cable and what do you think?
  19. J

//what do u think of the new Kona's\\

Hey people I just got off http://www.konaworld.com checking out '04 Kona's and I think that they have over done the colour scheme on some. It's a good idea to have the Stinky and Stuff Junior. Gives younger people a better chance at riding better bikes. :roll: But anyway what do you think of...
  20. J

Updated version of my modified Kona Scab!

this is it: 8) it looks OK. i got a phat free tyre on the rear so all i need is a new one on da front.!! :shock: