Chill Factor 31st Aug 03

jayboy882003

Likes Dirt
Did anyone watch Chill Factor today? They had BMX, Motcross, Wake Boarding, Ski and Snowboarding. The Melb bike show is this weekend coming (1st weekend in September).

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
BAh the only time i wake up early enough to watch chilli factor, i play cs *hits head on keyboad several times*

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
NIICE what time exactly is chilli factor on? what ch? whenever i try to watch it i just randomly turn the tv on at 11 and flick throuigh channels looking for it

jayboy882003

Likes Dirt
shiza, i am going to the snow! i will miss. anyone tape it for me? lol, nah its ok! (well not really coz i am gunna miss it)

fastrider gus

super huck
jayboy882003 said:
Did anyone watch Chill Factor today? They had BMX, Motcross, Wake Boarding, Ski and Snowboarding. The Melb bike show is this weekend coming (1st weekend in September).
yep... thats what they usually have... :lol:

wombat

Lives in a hole
jayboy882003 said:
The Melb bike show is this weekend coming (1st weekend in September).
That's a good idea, you go to the bike show in Melbourne this weekend.....

I hate that show, it's all repeats or cuts of other shows/vids.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
wombat said:
That's a good idea, you go to the bike show in Melbourne this weekend......
Jon can't come to the phone right now... he's having a little laugh to himself.

Fritta

Likes Dirt
i dint see this weeks eppisode, but next weeks sounds cool with the dhing. unless its just a cut from the one bout 2 weeks ago.

jayboy882003

Likes Dirt
Fritta said:
i dint see this weeks eppisode, but next weeks sounds cool with the dhing. unless its just a cut from the one bout 2 weeks ago.
never mind, u didnt miss much this sunday, only good thing was the snowbarding and motocross! tune in for next week...mad DH)

bazza

look at me
its usually not worth catching if you arent just lying around. because its about a 10 minute segment. just making sure people dont get dissapointed here. but if im home im tuned in. if not then ah well. i cant belive i missed the cairns one though.