Search results

1. jenk0s

Sold Craftworks ENR Large

Item: Craftworks ENR V1.1 Large Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition: Used but not abused Reason for selling: Funding overseas study L Price and price conditions: $2750 Extra Info: Absolutely fantastic bike, smashes through rocks like nothing else yet still manages to negate...
  2. jenk0s

Product Review Craftworks ENR V1.0 and V1.1

Item: Craftworks ENR V1.0 and V1.1 Purchased From: Craftworks Cycles Purchase Price: $5500 Usage: 800km (V1.0) 400km (V1.1) Pros: Large changes in dynamic geometry gives a very playful yet stable bike at the same time. Cons: Interrupted seat tube prevents longer dropper posts from being...
  3. jenk0s

AM Craftworks ENR

On seeing a coupe of these builds floating round I figured I'd have a crack at it too. Hopefully it'll shed some light on a bike and brand that gets a bit of attention on here but has very little actual info. Besides, who can't get behind an Aussie bike company? So I've had this frame for a...
  4. jenk0s

NSW 1x11 or 1x12 Groupset

Item: 1x11 or 1x12 Groupset with cranks Location: Sydney but willing to pay post Price Range: $600 is pushing it Extra Info: Not fussed on brand, as long as it's got life in it. Show me what you've got.
  5. jenk0s

Sold Bontrager Line Comp 30 29" Boost Wheelset

Item: Bontrager Line Comp 30 29" Boost Wheelset Location: Northern Beaches, NSW Item Condition: Brand new, yet to turn Reason for selling: Used a different wheelset on the new rig Price: $310 Extra Info: 30mm internal width, boost spacing front and back, 54T engagement, Sram XD drive rear hub...
  6. jenk0s

Sold Shimano Deore M6000 Brakeset

Item: Shimano Deore M6000 Brakeset Location: Northern Beaches, NSW Item Condition: Brand new, never squeezed Reason for selling: Using different brakes on the new bike Price and price conditions: $170 Extra Info: Will need a bleed, off an internally routed bike. Lines are uncut, do have some...
  7. jenk0s

Sold Fox Rhythm 34 130mm 29/27.5+

Item: Fox Rhythm 34 Location: Northern Beaches, NSW Item Condition: Brand spanking new Reason for selling: Taken off a new bike, used a different set of forks Price: $610 Extra Info: To suit 29" or 27.5+" wheel, 110mm boost axle, 130mm of travel. Contains the fabled GRIP damper. Pictures:
  8. jenk0s

Sold 2017 Trek Slash 9.8 19.5" SOLD

Item: Trek Slash 9.8, frame size 19.5" (large) Location: Forestville, NSW Item Condition: The bike's certainly been ridden, but it's running a treat. Brake pads and rotors are a couple weeks old. The chain and rear tyre isn't far behind Reason for selling: Buying something with less travel to...
  9. jenk0s

NSW Nukeproof Mega TR275 Large - SOLD

Frame: Nukeproof Mega TR275 Large Fork: X Fusion Velvet RL2, currently at 140mm but internally adjustable by 10mm increments Wheelset: WTB frequency i25's laced to Hope Pro Evo II hubs Tyres: Maxxis High Roller TR 27.5 x 2.3 (Plenty of tread) Brakes: Shimano XT with 160mm rotors...
  10. jenk0s

NSW WTB - Forks 27.5" 140-160mm

Item: Chasing a fork that lies somewhere in between 140-160mm travel for a 27.5 inch wheel. My headsets for a tapered steerer and it'd also need to have a 15mm axle. I'm not too fussed on brand, open to anything reasonably burly. Location: I'm on the Northern Beaches but postage is an option...
  11. jenk0s

Drilling a BB drain hole

Hey all, just wondering if anyone had some thoughts on drilling a hole in my BB shell for drainage. Unfortunately my bike didn't have one already, Nukeproof Mega TR275, and so that area can fill up with water and the seat post needs to be removed and bike flipped to get rid of it. Not all too...
  12. jenk0s

NSW Found 140mm-160mm 650B Forks

Item: 140mm - 160mm 650B forks, along the lines of a Fox 34 but PM me with whatever suits the criteria Location: Northern Beaches, Sydney but I don't mind if they're posted Price: $450 tops Extra info: Needs to have a 15mm axle flexible with steerer, that's about it I think?
  13. jenk0s

NSW (Sold) Santa Cruz V10C $2,400

Item: 2011 Santa Cruz V10 Carbon Medium Location: Forestville, Sydney NSW (no postage sorry) Item Condition: Pretty mint, few scratches none on the carbon though. Reason for selling: Bit too small for me (I’m 186cm) and I’m going enduro…. Price and price conditions: $2,400...
  14. jenk0s

Dialling the Marzocchi 888 RC3

Hey all, wondering if anyone has any experience with this fork or similar. It came on my v10 which I got recently and I'm trying to get the suspension dialled. At the moment the fork feels really plush in the beginning stroke, so no worries there, but it has no mid stroke support at all, and the...
  15. jenk0s

DH bike options

Hi all, i'm on the market for a new DH bike. I've got roughly $2,000 to spend so it's going to be second hand. I'm looking for a relatively plush ride and stable at speed, looking to get into racing.... but also being able to jump reasonably well, because lets face it, jumps are fun. I'm...
  16. jenk0s

NSW (sold) 2011 Giant Glory 00 Large

2011 Giant Glory 00 Large Specs The bike is for the most part stock, however here is a list to jog your memory of what that means. -Shimano Saint Cranks -Shimano Saint Drivetrain (shifter, rear mech, chain ring) -Shimano Saint Brakes (with ice tech rotors) -Shimano Saint Bottom Bracket...
  17. jenk0s

Fox 40 Stanchion Wear......

Hi all, i've recently purchased a new bike (well for me at least) and the stanchion on the damper side has started to wear at 4-5 o'clock (fox 40's), this happend from being barley visible to quite distinct within one ride. I took it to a bike shop, and they think the lowers are bent, and that...
  18. jenk0s

2011 Giant Reign Coil Shock?

Hi all, i'm looking at upgrading the stock air shock on my reign. It really blows through the travel and theres something not quite right about it. I have heard that there are tuning companies that may be able to fix it, but i'm looking at ridding more downhill, while still being able to climb...
  19. jenk0s

2011 Giant Reign 2

Hey guys, i'm new here and quite new to mountain bikes. I've been saving some money to buy a bike and as the title says, I was thinking of a giant reign. Anyway, I want to start riding a little bit of downhill/freeride, but also be able to ride a little bit of cross country/all mountain. So I...