Sold 2017 Trek Slash 9.8 19.5" SOLD

jenk0s

Likes Dirt
Item: Trek Slash 9.8, frame size 19.5" (large)

Item Condition: The bike's certainly been ridden, but it's running a treat. Brake pads and rotors are a couple weeks old. The chain and rear tyre isn't far behind

Reason for selling: Buying something with less travel to match my road bike!

Price: $2700

Specs/Extra Info: Awesome bike, super capable on all the tech trails on the beaches. It won bike of the year last year and it really shows. Stiff frame and super balanced geometry. Only change from the pictures is that the bike will sell with the Bontrager wheels (don't worry, I took the photos today, just need to change the wheelset).
I can include the Zelvy's for the same price, but the rear rim has a crack. You would be able to get a half price rim from Zelvy to replace it.
Other than the Shimano XT brakes, the bike is stock.

DSC_0600.jpg
DSC_0602.jpg
DSC_0603.jpg

Z

Zaf

If you take the Zelvy's off altogether, you could probably ask double that!

Also, holy shit dude, I'm about to sell my 9.9 frame and you're killing me with the price. GLWS, doubt you'll need it for the asking price though, should get snapped up nice and quickly.

jenk0s

Likes Dirt
Well it's hardly fair I bump the price up now isn't it! It is a fantastic bike though. I've been following your Nicolai build btw - that's a damn cool rig

Z

Zaf

Well it's hardly fair I bump the price up now isn't it! It is a fantastic bike though. I've been following your Nicolai build btw - that's a damn cool rig
I didn't see anything, it's been listed for $3700 the entire time. ;)
Also, careful about stating problems with the Zelvy's, @MrPlow will go and get your thread deleted altogether. :D