Search results

1. B

216 x 57mm shock to fit specialized enduro

2015 650b yes is an option ta
  2. B

216 x 57mm shock to fit specialized enduro

Item: rockshox monarch plus rt3/ dvo/ fox to fit specialized enduro Location: Queensland Price range/Willing to Pay: yes depending on condition Extra Info: size 216mm x 57mm specialized fitment
  3. B

Wanted: RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 8.5 x 2.25 for Specialized Enduro 650B

Item: rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 8.5 x 2.25 for Specialized Enduro 650B to replace cane creek. Location: Queensland will pay for post from elsewhere Item Condition: new or used Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: $250 will pay for postage Extra Info: Pictures:
  4. B

[VIC] Renthal Fatbar Carbon 780mm **sold

Wont post?
  5. B

Enduro/Gravity trails queensland

Thanks for the new info, ive googled the stuff you guys have listed, looks good fun to me for sure. Wont like the crowds for the surf though! The offer will have to be pretty good. Cheers again. good on ya
  6. B

Cheers for the replies and insight guys. I was planning on living on the gc, but if the commute is bad, I'd have to look elsewhere. Good news about the trails though. cheers again
  7. B

Hi guys I currently live in South West WA, I love living here with the surf and the mountain biking which is getting better all the time, now I maybe moving to Queensland due to a job offer depending if its good enough(waiting on contract and package details etc). Does anyone know what the...
  8. B

WA 2016 Kona process 153 stockest

Hi Do any of you guy's know what bike shops if any will be stocking 2016 kona process 153's? perferably in the Perth/South west area? Cheers!
  9. B

WA Sold

bike now sold
  10. B

WA Sold

No takers? Shame to have this bike sitting doing nothing in the shed, waste!
  11. B

WA Sold

price drop to $1400
  12. B

WA Sold

13. B

WA Sold

na cant do it. bloody computers
  14. B

WA Sold

no. will not allow me to upload any of the others. pm me ya email address and I can send some. Cheers
  15. B

WA Sold

for some reason these were the only ones that would load others wouldn't. Ill try again
  16. B

WA Sold

Item: Specialized Pitch comp 2011 medium Location: Bunbury WA Item Condition: Used, does have a few scratches on the frame but other than that in good condition and well looked after. Reason for selling: Injury Price and price conditions: $1500neg cant really post as cant drive with injury...
  17. B

YT Industries available!

2015 bikes and we can now get them here, alu capra looks good. http://au.yt-industries.com/cat/index/sCategory/342
  18. B

Orbea rallon

Na im in WA, is a shop in perth that sells them, have to get up there. get great reviews
  19. B

Orbea rallon

Anyone got a Orbea rallon over here yet, looks a great bike, thinking of selling my 2011 specialized pitch and getting one
  20. B

In the market for a new bike help

fair points marc.r, I had a vitus hardtail back in the UK, good bike and those 2015s look good.