WA Sold

bigad28

Likes Bikes
Item: Specialized Pitch comp 2011 medium
Item Condition: Used, does have a few scratches on the frame but other than that in good condition and well looked after.
Reason for selling: Injury
Price and price conditions: $1500neg cant really post as cant drive with injury.
Extra Info: Rock shox sektor forks, rock shox airo shock, SRAM x5 shifters, x7 rear mech, slx front. Avid elixir 3rsl brakes, funn enduro stem, specialized command dropper post, specialized phenom saddle, deore rear hub. Original stem and seat post, four new continental tyres, two new inner tubes, two packs of new brake pads, brake lever and dropper post spares.
26" wheels. I can send some better pictures if required.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Specialized Pitch comp 2011 medium
Item Condition: Used, does have a few scratches on the frame but other than that in good condition and well looked after.
Reason for selling: Injury
Price and price conditions: $1500neg cant really post as cant drive with injury.
Extra Info: Rock shox sektor forks, rock shox airo shock, SRAM x5 shifters, x7 rear mech, slx front. Avid elixir 3rsl brakes, funn enduro stem, specialized command dropper post, specialized phenom saddle, deore rear hub. Original stem and seat post, four new continental tyres, two new inner tubes, two packs of new brake pads, brake lever and dropper post spares.
26" wheels. I can send some better pictures if required.
Pictures:
Hey buddy, any chance of some pics that aren't micro sized?

Cheers.

bigad28

Likes Bikes
no. will not allow me to upload any of the others.

pm me ya email address and I can send some.

Cheers