7. O

VIC Sold please delete

Sold please delete
  8. O

SOLD please delete

SOLD please delete
  9. O

KOB Round 3 race day photos

KOB Race day photos. Race day practice, 1st race run and 2nd race run https://www.flickr.com/photos/119147045@N07/sets/
  10. O

No news coverage of Brosnan, hill and hannah

Well most Mtn bikers know by now of the success of the 3 Aussies at fort William but im curious as why there was no news coverage or anything like that(im talking about on the tv for everyone to see). I mean you get a Aussie winning the snooker championships and its all over the news so...
  11. O

Anyone Bought anything off mxfactory.com.au lately????

I Purchased a pair of 100% racecraft googles off mx factory on the 11th of may which was over 2 weeks ago and the order still says 'processing' I have called and emailed them countless times but the phone has just rung out with no answering machine and no one has replied to my emails. so i just...
  12. O

STOLEN STOLEN giant anthem x 2009

2009 giant anthem x stolen in the Pascoe vale area. The frame is the only original thing on it. I took the largest chain ring off the front and there is 4 brass washers to take up the space so it should be easily distinguished. If anyone has any information on this could they please contact me...
  13. O

Maldon VDHS 2014

Firstly im not a pro are anything so don't expect much!! Here's the link for the pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/119147045@N07/with/12874182804/
  14. O

Six Six One retailers in victoria

i was just wondering if anyone knew a place that stocked six six one armour in Victoria, because i wanted to go in and try on a evo pressure suit before i commit to buying one, and also to get the right size. If anyone knew of one and they could let me know that would be great. thanks,
  15. O

Narby DH open to Public?

i was just wondering if anyone could give me the heads up as to if the narby dh track is open to public(i know there is a shuttle day on this weekend, but i cant make it) i was planning to go down on the 8th to get some runs in, in preparation for the race on the 15th. but i just want to check...
  16. O

Where to buy fox steel springs

Hi everyone. just wondering where i could find some steel springs to fit a fox dhx 4 rear shock. i have had a search but cant really find much. Thanks
  17. O

VIC Sold!!!!

sol sold sold
  18. O

DH trails, Melbourne

Would anyone know of any good DH trails near Melbourne. the place i normally ride at is the you yangs but its about an hour away, looking for something closer.Thanks