Search results

1. N

Nomad owners

That sounds like a pretty sweet build you got happening there mate.. don't for get to post up some pics of the bike when its done or during the build!!
  2. N

Nomad owners

I originally had the 26inch Nomad with 36ers on it.. no dropper and mavic wheels.. it was an animal of a bike just chewed up the trails and spat them out. the climbs where easy on it too!!
  3. N

Nomad owners

Thanks!!` WOW 2000+ VIEWS... would not of ever expected that. Feel free to post your Nomads on this thread and share your thoughts!
  4. N

Nomad owners

hey mate I put the 170mm on.. great fork but if you don't ride steep gnarly terrain its a bit overkill.. i'd stick to the 160 if I change again
  5. N

Nomad owners

Great day Enduroing out at WAGE events
  6. N

Nomad owners

Thanks guys.. I copped a lot of 'friendly fire' for the colour choice when there was the stealth colour scheme available also but this combo looks on fire!
  7. N

AM Santa Cruz Nomad CC V3

Nomads.. they climb descend and make the girls moist!
  8. N

Oldmad to Newmad

Absolutely loved my 26inc Nomad so I had to get the N3 also.. what superb bikes!!
  9. N

Nomad owners

Soo I made a few changes since this last thread... updated the bars to 35mm new 40mm stem new 2017 Fox 36 forks Minion DHRII on the front Ardent on the rear
  10. N

Santa Cruz (BR)omad

sweet whip mate... Root Mums is killa. I may steal that idea....
  11. N

Nomad Rebuild - Batman spec

The Bromads..... hahaha My whip up top and The Bromads.... hahaha
  12. N

WA Sold sold sold

thanks! I still cant believe it either. although I have a couple of local ladies interested so we will see how that goes
  13. N

QLD sold 2015 Santa Cruz Nomad CC, carbon wheels -$5900

cant belive this isnt gone man if I didn't have one already id be all over this.. these bike are just ridiculous and so bloody fast.. Good luck with sale dude!
  14. N

WA Sold sold sold

Bump it up please Bumpity bump bump!!
  15. N

ACT Sold

very nice mate GLWS I absolutely loved my Nomad 26er... MINT BIKES
  16. N

ACT Sold

want to swap for my wifes Juliana by any chance??
  17. N

WA Sold sold sold

Never. she looks after the kids whilst I regularly shred. I just bought this to try to get her to come out more.
  18. N

WA Sold sold sold

Bump it up please Bump bump bump
  19. N

NSW Sold!

are these still up for sale?
  20. N

Nomad owners

I'm hoping for sub 13kgs... its a hell of a bike.. can tackle ANYTHING you throw at it