Rear rim - Light Bicycle
Tyres - Minion DHr II (f) Ardent (r)
Tubes - never
Total weight - more than an XC less than a DH

Attachments

Last edited:

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
You wouldn't happen to ride at the Camel Farm by any chance? If so, I've seen this and must say it is a nice bike :)

NomadC

Likes Bikes
You wouldn't happen to ride at the Camel Farm by any chance? If so, I've seen this and must say it is a nice bike :)

I do sometime venture off from the camel farm mate. nice spot to start from!! come say hi if you see me again

NomadC

Likes Bikes
Thanks guys.. I copped a lot of 'friendly fire' for the colour choice when there was the stealth colour scheme available also but this combo looks on fire!

NomadC

Likes Bikes
Thanks!!`

WOW 2000+ VIEWS...
would not of ever expected that.

Feel free to post your Nomads on this thread and share your thoughts!

Last edited:

jmacbrid

Likes Dirt
How does it climb? I am looking to get a MKII frame to build up as my first all mountain rig. Mainly from camel farm, will be doing them climbs then the ride down, more interested and much prefer the descents. Will be keeping the 160mm front and rear.

Cheers

EMF

Eats Squid
Climbing

How does it climb? I am looking to get a MKII frame to build up as my first all mountain rig. Mainly from camel farm, will be doing them climbs then the ride down, more interested and much prefer the descents. Will be keeping the 160mm front and rear.

Cheers
Do it Push the buy button

Come from a Bronson 2015

No difference on the climbs or trails
Mind blowing on descents

People say too much bike, that's all Bs

As another Nomad rider once said to me 'Truely Amazing'

jmacbrid

Likes Dirt
Thanks, been told it's too much bike. It is 2013 model last of 26". You have me sold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Aluminium 135mm qr mk2 for me.... great bike.

Always look at the new carbon etc and remember my bike is so much better than me...save my money and travel instead

NomadC

Likes Bikes
I originally had the 26inch Nomad with 36ers on it.. no dropper and mavic wheels..
it was an animal of a bike just chewed up the trails and spat them out. the climbs where easy on it too!!