Search results

1. W

The Single Speed Thread

G'day, Was uploading some pics last night for the Fat Tyre Festival, and figured some of you might be interested in shots I have of the 2009 Australian SS Champs. Better late then never eh. Was the first time out with a SLR for a MTB race so cant vouch for the quality. (second time was last...
  2. W

Spring Fat Tyre Festival 2010

Here you go folks, link to all my dodgy pics from Sunday. Compressed images uploaded so if you want a full size file drop me a line. http://picasaweb.google.com/112097770596664242363/WannarideFatTyreFestival?authkey=Gv1sRgCO7Gjuax8dTa6gE&feat=directlink
  3. W

Bikepacking

Am currently gearing up for a BNT trip next year and have been thinking lately about whether to go the aerobar option. Glad I came across this thread again, you've sold me on it now. Thanks guys.
  4. W

Spring Fat Tyre Festival 2010

I was out taking pics for the AMBC Chix Development Race Teams. Got plenty of other riders too. As soon as I can get them up will post a link. Cant vouch for the quality though, only the second time out with a DSLR.
  5. W

Tour Divide 2010

Had always though the BNT would be a good Aussie option. The amount of private land it goes through could be a hassle though. There's a couple of sections in the far north that are closed at the moment due to that. Planning a top to bottom in the second half of 2011, so could possibly let you...