Spring Fat Tyre Festival 2010

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
i was taking pics of our junior team 'The Young Ones' and also took hundreds of other riders. (girl with black shorts and grey top lying on the side of the track) Just trying to make space on the laptop to download them all. if the weather remains as is, should be able to get it done by the end of the week.
ahh cool thanks! - I had a chat to you at one stage too (last lap maybe?) - hassled you for taking photos of us at our most exhausted state.

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
As I asked earlier, did anyone see photo's being taken at any of the jumps?
On my last lap there was a guy below the nice little kicker (waterbar?) on the slightly left-hand, fast piece of fire-road - I did my best to 'style it up' but I think I probably just looked scared... would still like to see the pic though :)

chica

Likes Dirt
ahh cool thanks! - I had a chat to you at one stage too (last lap maybe?) - hassled you for taking photos of us at our most exhausted state.
ahh yes i remember you, i think it was just as you come down into the metal bridge crossing. I think i got a few of you doing some Zoolander looks :D

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Nah, fastest male and female laps were Carlso (with Trenton together) and Nicola on the 1st lap (which was even longer) yea?
Nope it may have been longer, but the times for the first lap are incorrect.

wallite

Squid
I was out taking pics for the AMBC Chix Development Race Teams. Got plenty of other riders too. As soon as I can get them up will post a link. Cant vouch for the quality though, only the second time out with a DSLR.

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
Here you go folks, link to all my dodgy pics from Sunday. Compressed images uploaded so if you want a full size file drop me a line.

http://picasaweb.google.com/112097770596664242363/WannarideFatTyreFestival?authkey=Gv1sRgCO7Gjuax8dTa6gE&feat=directlink
some really nice photos there.

Not being a camera nerd I dont know the technicalities of it all (shutter speeds and ISOs and all), but the pro photos always look so static - yours actually look like they're moving. I like it!

pm sent...