Search results

1. N

VIC URGENT 26" 157x12mm rear downhill wheel in Melbourne

Item: 26" rear wheel, 157x12mm Location: Melbourne, happy to travel around about an hour, can meet in Bright at national champs this weekend(or on the way there) Price Range: Nothing too flash, just something that does the job, show me what you have! Extra info:-
  2. N

VIC Carbon bars, ~700mm

Any more info on the bars?
  3. N

VIC SOLD: Sram direct mount 32t chainring, gxp

Item: Sram direct mount 32t chainring, gxp Location: Melbourne, can post to wherever you'd like Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: Brought new XO1 cranks with the 32t ring when I needed a 34t Price and price conditions: $80 Extra Info: Taken off cranks as soon as I bought them, no...
  4. N

VIC Carbon bars, ~700mm

Item: Carbon bars, around 700mm wide, not too fussed about rise Location: Melbourne, can meet in and around cbd Price range/Willing to Pay: Around $100 max., show me what you have and offer me what you think Extra Info:
  5. N

VIC Sold

Are the cranks gone?
  6. N

Problem sorted

Try carbon fiber Australia (carbonfiber.com.au). I believe theyre down in the south-east suburbs. They've got absolutely everything you need to get a repair done and are super helpful, good luck!
  7. N

Wanted: Anyone have a SRAM XX front shifter (2x10) laying about?

I have an xo 2x10. Same internals I believe, only difference is the cover is carbon on the xx, saving some weight
  8. N

Spoke length calculations

Are these the right hubs?
  9. N

Hex Keys - Wera Hex Plus experience

I brought a set of Pedro's 1/4 inch hex bits (http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/pedros-hex-bit-set/rp-prod26732) and a screwdriver that accepts the bits to match. The most handy little tool I've ever had. I'm looking at those hex key's too, just to have a nice high quality set that'll...
  10. N

Crankset: XTR M980/M9000 or XO carbon(gxp)

Bump! show me what you've got!
  11. N

Bump! anyone have anything?
  12. N

I know they all use different chainrings and I already am 1x, I just found a rather large crack in my Rotor cranks, which means they're going. Looking to start fresh with a new chainring for it too. Thankfully I won't experience the pain in the bum I had trying to find a ring for the rotors
  13. N

Item: Looking for XTR m980/m9000 or XO cranks in 170/172.5mm length. I won't need chainrings, just the cranks. If you have a newish presfit bb, feel free to chuck that in too Location: Western subbies, Melbourne, I'd like to see the cranks before I buy Price range/Willing to Pay: Max of around...
  14. N

Where have you ridden your mountain bike… on actual single track?

If you can get up there, bright has some very fun trails
  15. N

Cyclocross - whats the point?

Sweet set up! And I'll let you know that if you choose to switch to 11sp you can keep the type 2 mtb rear mech, the ratios between them are the exact same. Hows the s700 for both shifting and braking?
  16. N

narrow wide long term reviews (please) for 1x10

Used a Fetha components NW ring(because silly chainring patterns) on a hardtail. Sram XO type 2 on a hard tail with only an alright chainline, not the best. Ridden some touch stuff and never drop a chain, completely silent for me.
  17. N

10 speed or 11?
  18. N

Cyclocross is going to stay cyclocross, road and cross country are staying where they are, none of them will overlap, though ex-XCE world champ Paul van der Ploeg just (controversiallly) won the Aussie CX championship, so I guess it's something to keep xc and roadies busy in the off season. One...
  19. N

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

Are you able to haggle around with the people at light bicycles? How far can you get them down? And what are they like in terms of customer service, warranties and crash replacement? Cheers
  20. N

XO crank confusion

God, I'm thinking of XO1[emoji24] Buy whatever XO cranks you need to suit your frame(bb30 or gxp) and run a spiderless 'ring. I think thats the simplest