Search results

1. N

VIC URGENT 26" 157x12mm rear downhill wheel in Melbourne

Item: 26" rear wheel, 157x12mm Location: Melbourne, happy to travel around about an hour, can meet in Bright at national champs this weekend(or on the way there) Price Range: Nothing too flash, just something that does the job, show me what you have! Extra info:-
  2. N

VIC SOLD: Sram direct mount 32t chainring, gxp

Item: Sram direct mount 32t chainring, gxp Location: Melbourne, can post to wherever you'd like Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: Brought new XO1 cranks with the 32t ring when I needed a 34t Price and price conditions: $80 Extra Info: Taken off cranks as soon as I bought them, no...
  3. N

VIC Carbon bars, ~700mm

Item: Carbon bars, around 700mm wide, not too fussed about rise Location: Melbourne, can meet in and around cbd Price range/Willing to Pay: Around $100 max., show me what you have and offer me what you think Extra Info:
  4. N

Crankset: XTR M980/M9000 or XO carbon(gxp)

Item: Looking for XTR m980/m9000 or XO cranks in 170/172.5mm length. I won't need chainrings, just the cranks. If you have a newish presfit bb, feel free to chuck that in too Location: Western subbies, Melbourne, I'd like to see the cranks before I buy Price range/Willing to Pay: Max of around...
  5. N

VIC, X9(or X7) type 2 mech, medium cage

Item: X9/7 rear mech, type 2 and medium cage Location: Melbourne, pick up only Item Condition: I can take battle scars, just as long its in good working order and nothing is broken Price and price conditions: How much does an x9 mech go for on the market?:dance:
  6. N

WTB: OneUp(or similar) 16t cog, VIC

Item:OneUp or similar 16t rear cog Location: In Melbourne(Western Suburbs), might receive through post, preferably pickup, i can meet you if its not too far Price range: around $15, won't be paying more than i should Extra info: Preferably new, if not, i'll take used as long as it isn't gacked
  7. N

Nail polish on carbon frame

My carbon frame has a few paint chips on it, but luckily, none have gone through and damaged the carbon, only the paint. I'm wondering if I'd be able to use nail polish to seal up the chips. I'm not sure if the chemicals would damage and ruin the carbon, anybody have some experience with doing...
  8. N

HELP! XO grip shift 10sp index spring

After completing a cable replacement, I discovered that my cable was become jammed inside the shifter. I have now managed to free the shifter up, but I have also had to take off the flat index spring. Has anybody else had experience with inserting the spring back in on the 10sp platform, any...
  9. N

WTB: Rotor agilis 3x spider

Hi all Looking for a rather rare Rotor spider, a 104/64BCD 3x spider. If anyone has one hanging around, that would be rare and I would love to have it Cheers
  10. N

KOB Rd2 Photos

Hi all, I may or may not have photos of you but its worth a try Just post or pm me your race number and I'll try to find one of you:photo: Edit: Just chuck in what bike your were on, makes things easier
  11. N

VIC XT Cranks m785! Chainrings not needed

Item: XT cranks m785, the 2x10 version. Preferably 170mm and in alright condition, no bb or chainrings are needed Location: Melbourne, but can pay for shipping Price range/Willing to Pay:I'm open, but no more than 150 Extra Info: Any extra 32T NW hanging around wound be a cool addition :whoo:
  12. N

Maldon vdhs photos

I have finished going through my photos of Maldon finally and I am ready to share them out. Just send me your race number, what you were wearing and your bike(Either 3 of these so I can find you) or post it in the forum and I should have photos that I can send out to you. Cheers
  13. N

Photos of maldon vdhs

I have finished going through my photos of Maldon finally and I am ready to share them out. Just send me your race number, what you were wearing and your bike(Either 3 of these so I can find you) or post it in the forum and I should have photos that I can send out to you. Cheers