Search results

1. danielb

NSW Sold

Did you sell? Keen to buy if not.
  2. danielb

ACT Giant reign - 2013. - large - SOLD!!

What: 2013 giant reign, large, 26inch -SOLD How much: $1800 negotiable Reason for sale: have two bikes, one has to go. Where: Canberra Pics: yep Details: Giant reign in fantastic condition. Bike has a number of new parts and has been meticulously maintained and has very few...
  3. danielb

Hayes stroker trail brakes - white - SOLD!!!

What: Hayes stroker trail brakes with new pads. How much: $95 includes postage Where: Canberra Why are you selling: excess stuff Pic: yep Hayes stroker trail brakes with band new nuke proof trail rated pads. In great condition with a small amount of wear on the inside where your...
  4. danielb

Life/trauma/income protection insurance and mtb

I'm with comminsure and I'm certain they cover me for mountain biking as long as it's a hobby. My home contents insurance (again with commisure) also covers my bike if it's stolen or damaged etc but won't cover it on the way to, during or returning from a race. Both policies cover me and my...
  5. danielb

DH Retro Demo Build (in progress)

looking great! Building a bike from scratch is super rewarding - can you give some details about how you made your head set press?
  6. danielb

Cleaning & Lubing the Giant

I find muc-off the best for cleaning; drive train cleaner (make sure to cover your brakes) pink stuff for wash down and brush with muc off brushes, dry with towel. Lube wise I use rock n roll. Muc off needs the least amount of scrubbing which could scratch your paint.
  7. danielb

Magic cures for fast healing?

Thanks for the response guys - im trying the bapanthan and see if that works/helps so im good for the weekend. cheers
  8. danielb

Magic cures for fast healing?

Managed to wash out the front wheel around a berm on the down hill run home on the weekend taking most of the skin from my knee! My knee is now a big scab and super stiff - I need back on the bike asap. Does anyone have a technique for speeding up the healing process; old wives tails...
  9. danielb

Newbie - Canberra

Hi all, Long time post stalker and thought it was time to get involved! Really enjoy the site and content - TGIF!!!!!!
  10. danielb

Need to be fitter / less fat

I totally get where you are coming from having faced the out of shape and fitness mountain. Being that Canberra provides a very small window where the temp is fit for humans to ride (riders cruzing to work at 7:30am in near freezing condition = not human :smow:) i got a mag trainer and a heart...