Search results

1. R

Serrata track bantry bay

Anyone know much about this serrata track developed in the national park? Me and a few mates located wollongong were thinking of heading up this Sunday for a day trip. Is it worth the 2 hr drive? Will the track be open...
  2. R

NSW Bulli Builders - let's work together!

This sunday the 30th of november, ride and build at bulli. meet at 12pm. Thoughts?
  3. R

Commencal Meta V4 2015 Race

Thanks mate! Any recommendations about things that need to be changed? Besides stem and chain guide (maybe)
  4. R

Commencal Meta V4 2015 Race

Had my pride and joy stolen (Santa Cruz Heckler) and will be receiving compensation from insurance company. I've decided on a Commencal Meta V4 2015. I live in Wollongong. Was wondering if anyone knows a dealer that could import one of these bad boys. and has anyone had any experience with...
  5. R

Ideas for all mountain bikes

Too bloody right that is a weapon!!! Anyone know much about claims with nrma? Heard they write you a check to a bike store meaning you have to get a newie... Is there any substance to this?
  6. R

Ideas for all mountain bikes

I may or may not be coming into a lump sum of money, ($5k upwards) for an insurance claim, plan on spending it on a real night all mountain bike! Could I get a few suggestions for an all mountain bike, 26"or 650b (please don't advise 29er), with aggressive geometry. I want to be able to get up...
  7. R

VIC Sold

Hey mate, could you explain how the scuff mark wont affect performance given its on the "stanchion" part? I dont know much about droppers, but on scratches on forks in the same spot are bad news. Cheers
  8. R

1x10 without a chainguide

Currently running 1 x 10 with a 34t race face NW chainring and a SRAM X-9 type II clutched mech. Doesn't NEED a chain guide, but it wants one. Depends the kind of terrain you're flogging it through, given I ride up the fire trails and down the downhill tracks locally, it sure gave me peace of mind.
  9. R

VIC Sold - Please Delete!

zoo much green! good luck with the sale mate.
  10. R

1 x 10 on a 26'er - what front ring are you running?

1 x 10; Raceface Narrow wide chainring 34t and 11-36 cassette. Goes likes a dream!
  11. R

sold. 50mm Thomson Elite 4x stem.

Ive got a 90mm AM Thomson stem. wanna swap?
  12. R

Aggressive geometry all-mountain frames

I have a giant issue hahaha thanks but not thanks mate!
  13. R

Love the commencals, sell it to me for < $2k? hahahah
  14. R

understand what you're saying Zaf, just after an all mountain bike that's a bit more suited towards downhill. Any suggestions?
  15. R

Mate I know nothing about geometry, hence making a post asking advice regarding more aggressive geometry.
  16. R

That is a bargain! sh*t... Will need to keep a sharp eye out. Do you think the enduro's have a more aggressive geometry than a heckler though? #1 concern.
  17. R

yep $2k for complete bike. Not really interested in just buying a frame and putting components from my heckler onto it because the frame is really the main reason I want to sell.
  18. R

$$$$$$ though, know any that are going for the $2k mark with good specs?
  19. R

Cheers moorey! After a multi-pivot frame though, what do you think would be a good option mate?
  20. R

Hey guys, Currently riding a santa cruz heckler (single-pivot). Considering selling to upgrade to a multi-pivot and slightly more aggressive frame. What are some ideas for full bikes around the $2k mark that I should keep an eye out for with a frame more suited to downhill than uphill? Still...