Search results

1. Zac Hinton

FOUND Shimano Zee/Saint derailleur parts or complete

Item: Shimano Zee or Saint 10 speed rear derailleur, broken or working Location: Geelong preferably, Ballarat, Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $0-$120 Extra Info: just need parts to get a zee rd working before the weekend as part of the clutch is stuffed on mine. Pushys etc sold out...
  2. Zac Hinton

VIC Pole Evolink 150 frame only SOLD

Item: Pole Evolink 150 Size large Location: Ocean Grove Vic 3226 Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Bought a new frame Price and price conditions: $1600 Extra Info: Includes boost and non boost dropout adapters. Can take 29 or 27.5 wheels. Rockshox RC3 shock in good condition, includes...
  3. Zac Hinton

Marzocchi 350cr basic service issue. Stuck nut

Hi All Just attempting to drop the lowers on these forks to replace fluid etc. I have done this before on these forks but this time is a bit harder. I can't get the rebound side lower Allen bolt out of the fork leg. It turns about one full turn and is then notchy, consistently. The fluid has...
  4. Zac Hinton

Formula Brake Bleed Kit O Ring Help please

Just did a bleed on my Formula The One brakes. Very unsuccessful, as I have discovered my bleed kit is missing a little o ring that fits over the part that threads into the bleed port. When pulling back on the master cylinder syringe it was sucking air in like crazy. All done and lever pulls in...
  5. Zac Hinton

FOUND Women's saddle, 9 speed Shimano cassette, 26" XC tyres near Geelong VIC or post

Hi guys and gals I'm trying to get my bike on the bike more so we can enjoy family rides (part of the master plan to get the kids loving bikes and me reliving my youth). I have a Hardtail that I want to convert to make more suitable for the love of my life. Need to ditch the slicks that are...
  6. Zac Hinton

Anglesea

Went to check this out today. Pretty cool trails. Any other RBers head out there? Surprised I hadn't heard more about the place. Google Maps Hurst Rd Anglesea
  7. Zac Hinton

Cane Creek DB Air users advice

I have not really touched the base tune since I got my Banshee Rune a few months ago as it just seemed to work well and there was no obvious issues. Time to start tinkering though I think...from the base tune on the Cane Creek site it mentions 2 full turns for high speed comp and reb, and 12...
  8. Zac Hinton

SOLD Shimano SPD size 45 clip less shoes VIC

In good condition, used for commuting. Plenty of life left in them. No cleats included. $25 posted to you or $15 pickup Ocean Grove p Sold
  9. Zac Hinton

SOLD Rock Shox Reverb 125mm 31.6mm 420mm long VIC

Hi RBurners Bought this on eBay a few months ago. Works well, with the exception of the well known sagging issue that plagues the reverbs. When you sit on it the pole sags about 5mm. Not a deal breaker but it needs to be pointed out. The person I bought it off wasn't so forthcoming...
  10. Zac Hinton

VIC SOLD Cheap All Mountain Commencal Dually size Large

Item: 2009 Commencal Meta 5.5 Location: Ocean Grove Vic Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: Hi Everybody, I bought this a few months ago in untouched original condition. Still had original tyres on it. Since then I...
  11. Zac Hinton

XL sized trail/all mountain bike dually VIC

I'm after a XL size trail/all mountain complete bike, or even just frame and shock. It's for my mate that's not on RB. He is coming off a large Santa Cruz Heckler that's too small for him. Want something tough but in reasonable condition. Up to 6 years old, no more. Nothing over $1200 I don't...
  12. Zac Hinton

Banshee Rune 26". Built to ride down and up mountains.

Just finished ordering all the bits for this build, been umming and arrring (is that how it's spelt?) for a while about what way to go. I was originally thinking of buying a complete 160mm dually but after numerous discussions with riding buddies and countless hours of internet research decided...